Feb. 2 = Rexx Day!

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Rexx Shredd

Feb. 2 = Rexx Day!

Post by Rexx Shredd »

Although technically every day is Rexx Day, Feb 2 is an anniversary of sorts; for it was four years ago that I left the wretched Core and, thus, I volunteered to serve as your hero, savior, ambassador of great looks/style/grace, and a general beacon of beautiful light to guide your way...That was a great thing for me to do, if I don't say so myself

So, now, all of you have ample warning to prepare for the Official CE Holiday: REXX DAY! I expect all of you to buy me presents and to sing me hymns about my glory. <Thumbs Up>
jcheung
CE Official Supporter

Re: Feb. 2 = Rexx Day!

Post by jcheung »

copy that, i'll get the assassins and thieves prepped for this party... of course, the targets will be you and all you own :D
sidewinder fang
Retired Staff

Post by sidewinder fang »

jcheung wrote:copy that, i'll get the assassins and thieves prepped for this party... of course, the targets will be you and all you own :D
Not sure why you'd want to steal a bunch of gaudy Rexx memorabilia, personally I'd recommend hiring arsonists instead.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Oh lord where am I going to get 4,000 feet of Gold Spangle Bunting this time of year? Not to mention with Santa's Elves still locked up pending a psych report I'm going to be short handed to run the party. But I'm sure we will manage :)

2nd it is then :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
XPLODE

Post by XPLODE »

Free oxygen for everyone!
Pablem
CE Official Supporter

Post by Pablem »

time for the pirates to plan the next big heist.
Shipbuilder Pablem Chief Entrepreneur, Citrus Enterprises
HQ located at Citrus Pass, Tig
Career Crafter
Mantic

Post by Mantic »

Ahh,c'mon, folks- get him something nice- like this six pack of neutron hand grenades.... :twisted:
PrimeMcNee
CE Official Supporter

Post by PrimeMcNee »

It's in my diary Rexx,

Should you be serving something sweet to celibrate this event, may I suggest Swartzwalder Kirsh Torte?
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

PrimeMcNee wrote:It's in my diary Rexx,

Should you be serving something sweet to celibate this event, may I suggest Swartzwalder Kirsh Torte?
No we are talking! Sign me up for a large slice, none of that small slice offerings we get left over in the staff fridge!
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Locknload

Post by Locknload »

Hope I can get vaccinated before 2/2...