Facility List

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Rexx Shredd

Re: Facility List

Post by Rexx Shredd »

pikolinianita wrote:How many tourist/day will your Love Suite attract?
Build one and Find out

For V.I.. it is a Factory Image requiring three items: a disco ball, girls in bikinis, and a heart-shaped tub to make a Rexx Love Suite
Zoorland

Post by Zoorland »

I've got the Disco Balls and Heart Shaped Tubs, but I just can't seem to gather any Hot Babes. I can always see them from a distance, but when I approach they suddenly vanish.

You use a Mining Laser to collect them, right?
Pablem
CE Official Supporter

Post by Pablem »

maybe better glasses?
Shipbuilder Pablem Chief Entrepreneur, Citrus Enterprises
HQ located at Citrus Pass, Tig
Career Crafter
aRJay
CE Official Supporter

Post by aRJay »

Zoorland wrote:I've got the Disco Balls and Heart Shaped Tubs, but I just can't seem to gather any Hot Babes. I can always see them from a distance, but when I approach they suddenly vanish.

You missed a step, use that to collect the gem stones!
Lvl 114: Settlement Diaspar (L6): Guild Intelliquest

"For scientific leadership, Scott; for swift and efficient travel, Amundsen; but when you are in a hopeless situation, when there seems to be no way out, get on your knees and pray for Shackleton."
Rexx Shredd

Post by Rexx Shredd »

Zoorland wrote:I've got the Disco Balls and Heart Shaped Tubs, but I just can't seem to gather any Hot Babes. I can always see them from a distance, but when I approach they suddenly vanish.

No, a mining laser only has one useful purpose in life: To buff the gemstones on my Disco Man-Bikini......

Are you using Fang O2? On many planets, that foul odor is simply known as "Girl Repellent"
Morgyrum

Post by Morgyrum »

Maybe we have found a use for Ribblez!!!!! Self moving toilet paper!!!!
von Wolfenbitten

Post by von Wolfenbitten »

Morgyrum wrote:Maybe we have found a use for Ribblez!!!!! Self moving toilet paper!!!!
Ok, you can join Rexx over on -> that ->> side of the "Good Taste Spectrum", please. :shock:
Formula 1 - the Pinnacle of Lying, Cheating, Stealing, Political Backstabbing, and hypocritical whining on Wheels. [imho]
aRJay
CE Official Supporter

Post by aRJay »

von Wolfenbitten wrote:
Morgyrum wrote:Maybe we have found a use for Ribblez!!!!! Self moving toilet paper!!!!
Ok, you can join Rexx over on -> that ->> side of the "Good Taste Spectrum", please. :shock:
Rexx is on the good taste spectrum? :shock:
Lvl 114: Settlement Diaspar (L6): Guild Intelliquest

"For scientific leadership, Scott; for swift and efficient travel, Amundsen; but when you are in a hopeless situation, when there seems to be no way out, get on your knees and pray for Shackleton."
Zoorland

Post by Zoorland »

aRJay wrote:Rexx is on the good taste spectrum? :shock:
He is the asymptote to the low end of the curve. Good taste approaches Rexx as it tends towards zero, but never actually reaches him. Or perhaps I have that the other way 'round, and Rexx approaches good taste as he tends towards infinity.