Feb. 2 = Rexx Day!

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Rexx Shredd

Re: Feb. 2 = Rexx Day!

Post by Rexx Shredd »

Marcus wrote:Happy Rexx day!! Can not wait for Rexx's speech!!

<teary-eyed glee>

This thread makes me well-up with pride ...so much so that I feel it is only fair to say to each and everyone of you:

THANK GOODNESS YOU ALL HAVE ME! <Thumbs Up>
Zoorland

Post by Zoorland »

It seems I got a bit caught up in the festivities and I'm late to the thread, but I'll gladly say it anyway - Happy Rexx Day!

I hope in the coming months and years even more people come to recognize the magnificence that is you, Rexx.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

All well wishers have been rewarded :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
von Wolfenbitten

Post by von Wolfenbitten »

Punxsutawney Phil will bite you for trying to abscond with his day!! :P
Formula 1 - the Pinnacle of Lying, Cheating, Stealing, Political Backstabbing, and hypocritical whining on Wheels. [imho]
STONE
CE Official Supporter

Post by STONE »

Opps sorry I missed your day Rexx but your right everyday is a Rexx day and from what I've been reading in my emails and on the forums it sounds like a few of us could use a day or two at one of your world class resorts or one of your temples contemplating life and how we treat those around us.
Everyone should take a page out of your book relax and enjoy the peace and tranquility of one of your hospitality suites and I'll try to do better to be there on time to celebrate the next Rexx Day..:P
Settlement Shenandoah, Sayet System V-P
"Brace yourself for immediate disintegration."
Rexx Shredd

Post by Rexx Shredd »

STONE wrote:Opps sorry I missed your day Rexx but your right everyday is a Rexx day and from what I've been reading in my emails and on the forums it sounds like a few of us could use a day or two at one of your world class resorts or one of your temples contemplating life and how we treat those around us.
Everyone should take a page out of your book relax and enjoy the peace and tranquility of one of your hospitality suites and I'll try to do better to be there on time to celebrate the next Rexx Day..:P
As a penance, you should take the rest of the day to look at your Baby Oil Rexx screensaver and bask in its glory <Thumbs Up>