Genesis thoughts

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
pikolinianita

Genesis thoughts

Post by pikolinianita »

Hi,

First of all, Big Thank You for Genesis WarBoard, it looks great :) I deployed a few forces already, and have a few thoughts / suggestions :)

1) description of AI Cargo expanders and reactors: could you bold skill requirements? There is line "You will require Reactor Skill level 800 in order to use this item. " , with no bold atm :(

2) Aurora Units Overview (page /gen_overview2.php ) : I have no idea how it is sorted right now :( I'd like to see it sorted exactly like Aurora Industrial page /gen_industrial.php , with zeroes where needed. I mean:

Name | DPPU | Stocks
Light Assault Mech | 1 DPPU | 10 Units
Mobile Light Artillery | 2 DPPU | 0 Units
Mobile Anti Air Platform | 3 DPPU | Not Unlocked

Such Arrangement would allow us to quick recognize particular needs. Some Filter/sorting would be useful, to distinguish Space from Land Units, or fast assess where zeroes are.

2a) Platform Deployment screen ( /gen_prep_deploy.php ) should be sorted in same way.

3) More Aurora Automation: After recent changes most building times are really short, mostly shorter than 12 h. I don't like too short waiting times. those gives advantages to players who can log in every hour, not once/twice per day. Can we have kind of queue? One item is build, and player can order next one, whose construction starts just after first :). I see place for two Account upgrades:
- Increase slots in queue, for example to five (or by one, four can be bought by one player)
or
- Automation bot, with simple program: If (Queue not full) Then Add "item" to Queue; "Item" was chosen by player before, ofc :)
3a) Alternatively (or not), player could choose how many batches he wants to make 1, 3 or 10 (like in crafting modules now)
3b) Alternatively "Building in Sets": Player could define "Set" of units, one limit - sum of crafting times has to be lower than 48h (for example four Batches of light mechs, two batches of Siege Mechs (4x2 + 2x12 = 32h) or 16 batches of Light Mechs 16x2 = 32h). And one Build order initiates all units in "Set".

btw, If you introduce queue, it could be useful in other areas of the game, like Genesis research or Certificates :)
siddharth

Re: Genesis thoughts

Post by siddharth »

if sorting is suggested for deployment then I really like current setup which show only the units which we currently hold it .
if sorting for aurora overview is suggested which is total units we have to know overview then its ok :)
Only truth prevails, not untruth; by the path of truth is laid out, the Divine
way upon which the sages of the past fulfilled their desires, in attaining the supreme
treasure of Truth.