Silent but not dead :)

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Silent but not dead :)

Post by Coops »

Just a quick heads up to let you know that whilst I may have been quiet of late I'm certainly far from dead :) I put aside a chunk of time lately to get a lot of the 'I'll get round to that' and 'that needs to be done' list. My white board often looks like some kind of diagram / list from hell and I've spent a whole chunk of time clearing off items from that list.

Many of these wont 'seem' to affect you on a daily basis but these modifications are mostly backbone / back room code to make both the DB and my life somewhat easier to manage.

I just wanted to let you know. As I say that I'm not dead or stuck in a ditch somewhere :) Far from it just head down hard at it :)

Development HAS slowed that's true, with support being at an all time low that's to be expected, as I'm having to source external income revenue streams. As and when support picks back up (For which we have faith) so will the level of development. We've been here for over Ten years we ain't going no where :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!