Good beginer NPCs for around level 20?

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Malikai

Good beginer NPCs for around level 20?

Post by Malikai »

So I dunno if there was a help guide post to this that I missed so I apologize if this is a dumb question, but I'm trying to find some good NPC mission lines to get on. I completed Jonah Hex and Gunny. I've gotten Justin Bright and Winston Harper as far as I can go with my limited storage space for the time being. I've also done some missions for Tomar Stubbs, but his targets are starting to kick my backside all over the sphere. Any suggestions?
Diarri

Re: Good beginer NPCs for around level 20?

Post by Diarri »

Cedric Marshall - Utu, Fieron - hauling missions (starting with: 50 Alcoholic Beverages, 50 Fresh Foods, 75 Breakfast Goods, 45 Frozen Meats, 65 Wines, 75 units of Commercial Brews)

Elise Bujold - Yeltsim, Franklyn - hauling (20 Children's Toys, 40 units of Games, 40 units of Festive Goods, 50 units of Children's Goods, 50 units of Musical Instruments, 75 units of Sports Goods )

Julian Templehouse - Graninis, Antioch - hauling (25 HSR Organs , 10 Cadavers, 35 Domestic Furniture, 65 bio-gen trees, 40 Sports goods, 60 Livestock, 90 HyperO2)

Temperance - Darius, Ethan - hauling (75 Units of Ore, 40 Units of Refined Ore, 5 Units of Refined Dyterium, 15 Units of Trigenite Ore, 85 Units Ore, 15 Units of Byzilliam Ore, 90 Units of Refined Ore, 18 Units of Tessarine Ore, 95 Units of Refined Ore)
Malikai

Re: Good beginer NPCs for around level 20?

Post by Malikai »

Awesome thanks for the suggestions