List of Emporium stores and locations?

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Malikai

List of Emporium stores and locations?

Post by Malikai »

So I do not know if I've just missed it or something to that effect, but I was hoping there would be a list of the player Galactic Emporium stores and their locations. I looked under the systems pull down, but it didn't give me locations. Any help?
XPLODE

Re: List of Emporium stores and locations?

Post by XPLODE »

There is a top left quickmenu called Game Info which has a link called Galactic Emporium.

That's the one with all the items and names of the shops, the only problem is there is a button there that you mouse over to get a hovering tooltip with the location of the shop so i guess a VI player may not find that out.

Another option would be using this link;
http://stats.core-exiles.com/ge.php

From there you should be able find out the Galaxy and System, it doesn't list a planet so you'll have to search a bit yourself to find the shop.
Malikai

`Re: List of Emporium stores and locations?

Post by Malikai »

Awesome thanks very much. This will help a lot.
Flynch

Re: List of Emporium stores and locations?

Post by Flynch »

There is also the CE FINDER in game.
It's the 3rd icon (looks like a computer monitor) from the right side at the bottom of the in game screen.

You can search what you are looking for. Even sort by galaxy if you want :)

Have FuN
Flynch
/= Killed 1st Alien at Level 46 @1,000+ Kills Now =\ /= Flynch Has Reached Lvl - 74 =\
Tue July 17th 2012 Opened My Settlement (A LoOnY biN)
Link to info about my settlement A LoOnY biN = viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1264