Coops Challenge - 28 / 36!

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Coops Challenge - 28 / 36!

Post by Coops »

What can I say folks, I'm IMPRESSED! - You all worked real hard this time round. The Challenges were tough and rightfully so as you are getting good at this lol! - I was particularly impressed with the RAID organisers for managing to get that second batch of 10 completed yesterday to finalise all THREE stages of the RAID challenge! Well done indeed.

Of course lets not forget the massive hard work done by those hauling freight and passengers, those shooting bad guys, A.I's and Aliens! Plus of course who could forget the Miners!

To ALL OF YOU Congratulations 28 out of 36 is not to be sniffed at! That makes you Fuel reward 14,000 (EACH) This will be placed into your Fuel Depot accounts ready for use when you need it.

Sadly you failed to breech my Fuel Goal of 3,000,000 units BUT..... You were DAMN Close so as a reward I'm going to bump that 14K Fuel ticket up to 20K!!

As for the main event :)

Coops Challenge Goodie Sack

2,500 Festive Points
20 SNARG Treats
1,500 Sven Barter Points
20 X Stamina Stim 100 + 100 HP Pack
20 X Planetary Vehicle Repair Kit Raptor 1
2 X IP Reset
12,000 Skill Points
20 X 30% XP Boosters
15 X Supra Nano Ammo Pack
15 X Halloween O2 Packs
15 X Personal Shield Packs
20 X Festive Tokens (to be used with Sally Longstrom)
15 X Rexx F.O2 Strawberry (Medium)
15 X Rexx F.O2 Blueberry (Medium)
15 X Random U.A. Minerals
15 X Random U.A. Metals
15 X Random Gemstones
1 X Random Fragment Refinery (Tradeable)*
25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Armour) T1
25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Armour) T2
25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Hull) T1
25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Hull) T2
25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Shield) T1
25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Shield) T2
1 X Random Mega Mall (Tradeable)*
1 X Random Commercial Extractor (Tradeable)*
1 X Random Industrial Extractor (Tradeable)*

*tradeable items refers to the fact they can be traded with other players.

The above items will be added to your account this morning. Please note you need to have an active account. An 'Active Account' is an account that is at least level 1 to be eligible. Plus the account has to have been logged in during the Coops Challenge. After all we are rewarding those that took part are we not :)

Again congrats to all who took part!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!