Offical CE Store Sales - August

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Offical CE Store Sales - August

Post by Coops »

First off thank you to those of you that found some spare disposable income to help support us here at Core-Exiles. We are still desperately close to the bone and at this point in time I'm cutting advertising back until such time store sales once again pick up.

With your continued support we should be able to steer through this rough patch and come out the other side.

For AUGUST I figured we'd have a blow out 25% on pretty much everything other than Gift Certificates. This means the whole store should have a flat 25% Discount on it. If you spot something that doesn't let me know.

Some of you have also spotted I didn't do an 'end of month mega sale' in July. We have found that this is actually counter productive and means players simply don't spend during the month and leave it till the last few days. This in turn means we don't have any operating capital till the end of the month and then some of you simply forget or don't have time to make a purchase.

So I'll be sticking to Discounts and deals for the month and stop my end of month deals. (which some have also complained is unfair).

Moving on....

AUGUST REWARDS

You can Find the Core-Exiles Official Store OVER HERE

Or use the Link in Game obtainable from the Left Hand bottom Tab.

This months promotion (Read & Claim at time of Purchase)

Spend £10 or More - Win 2K Fuel Ticket, 1 Month PA.
Spend £15 or More - Win 4K Fuel Ticket, 1 Month PA + 2000 IP Points
Spend £25 or More - Win 6K Fuel Ticket, 2 Month PA + 3000 IP Points + 1 X C.E.S Item of your Choice!
Spend £35 or More - Win 8K Fuel Ticket, 2 Month PA + 4000 IP Points + 1 X C.E.S Item of your Choice!
Spend £45 or More - Win 10K Fuel Ticket, 3 Month PA + 5000 IP Points + 2 X C.E.S Item of your Choice!

PLUS Every Purchase £5.00 or more gets :

Festive Bonus Pack (incl fuzzy friend) :)
20 X Festive Tokens
10 X 30% Booster Pack
4 X Festive Points for Every £ spent

If making a purchase that is eligible for a CES item please enter the EXACT item name along with the captain name.

And YES I'm giving away IP POINTS this month to supporters who spent £25 or more in a single store session. These will be added directly to your account to be spent on any skill you choose.

Lastly
Don't forget any purchase £25 or more goes into the Monthly Draw. The drawn winner gets that purchase refunded in Gift Certificates Read More and see last months winner Over Here

Coops

P.S a reminder on the use of Gift Certificates relating to Bonus Prizes. Read Me
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!