settlement combat - details

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
siddharth

Re: settlement combat - details

Post by siddharth »

can there be a raid simulation like for a settlement combat random generated .
pirates might use sheild penetrators arrmor penetrators etc missiles and settlement could then have to be preapred on each front and it will get lot of random ness to the sett combat . and all the diffrent wepons and wepon type will have a real use then .
Only truth prevails, not untruth; by the path of truth is laid out, the Divine
way upon which the sages of the past fulfilled their desires, in attaining the supreme
treasure of Truth.
Darakhoranon
CE Official Supporter

Post by Darakhoranon »

Er... I have no idea what you're talking about, siddharth...

Do you want "pirate ground attacks" (like several others) IN ADDITION TO the "pirate fleets" that already show up more or less regularly? Or do you want some kind of "simulation", i.e. something without any actual effect?

I do like your idea (assuming I understand it) about pirate attacks having "stats" (e.g. good def vs missiles and low def vs guns).
With great power comes the great realization that you can have just as much fun simply annoying each other.
siddharth

Post by siddharth »

Darakhoranon
i meant stats calculateing between the random pirate fleet and actual hp sheild and wepon system of the given setlement
Only truth prevails, not untruth; by the path of truth is laid out, the Divine
way upon which the sages of the past fulfilled their desires, in attaining the supreme
treasure of Truth.
Sparky
CE Official Supporter

Post by Sparky »

What about some kind of anti pirate radar so they cannot find your set for a while. 1 or 2 weeks....
I really need to do some wall paper stripping and painting.
I need to totally re-wire the entire place too.
My staff are also in desperate need of some CPD.

Does anyone know where I can hire 1000 electricians?!

yar.
If at first you don't find a mission ore, try and try again :)