Nano metal trade

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
siddharth

Nano metal trade

Post by siddharth »

can nano metal trade be allowed in game between players .
it will do increase cooperation between player . also put some kind of floor to resources prise and avaliblity .
as not all can have a random luckfor example of haveing 500to 1 resources they like to have in game so it will help over all game economy
Only truth prevails, not untruth; by the path of truth is laid out, the Divine
way upon which the sages of the past fulfilled their desires, in attaining the supreme
treasure of Truth.
Shinter
Retired Staff

Re: Nano metal trade

Post by Shinter »

I will say that we considered this very strongly when adding this into the game, and decided against making the Nano metals the tradable feature, so I would say this is not very likely to change.
siddharth

Post by siddharth »

ya i know now . but will still hope perhaps you people reconsider :) one day its a cool addtions but it can be even be greater in improveing player base resource avaliblity like sven one day
way upon which the sages of the past fulfilled their desires, in attaining the supreme
treasure of Truth.
Pablem
CE Official Supporter

Post by Pablem »

I agree with the decision. Trading nano will break the economy in an unrecoverable manner. What sense having Rigals and the skill to run them if everyone can just trade Nano to get the high-end stuff?

I just hope that crystal trading doesn't do the same thing.
Shipbuilder Pablem Chief Entrepreneur, Citrus Enterprises
HQ located at Citrus Pass, Tig
Career Crafter
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

I quite don't understand. I can trade UN materials, but I cannot trade NanoMaterials. Not complaining, I just wonder why :)

Can you tell us arguments for (and against) such decision (if it is not a Dev's Secrets, of course :) )
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Post by Sukayo »

easy - you can communicate before, scrap your ability to get points for own reserach and trade away the raw materials to get nice stuff.
But why you like to get points for the pattern research and when it is not good enough trade the metals away to get the nice stuff?

So i also support the non trade for manufactured nano materials.
siddharth

Post by siddharth »

just adding its lot of nano mix match so if you get a demand of certain resources one of nano metal will be in short supply the thing is not we be getting it will only make avaliblity of resources not going to be easy and nano metals prises will also rise accordingly so don't see how it can break the economy . it just mean there be avaliblity andfloor prise then a free gbm rise of prise the prise will alyes have a base if its too high people will go and mine if nano is in extra people will use that guess water will find its right level :)
treasure of Truth.
siddharth

Post by siddharth »

well am fine what be the game law be :) just saying as a player nano metal trade might make some life easy like a sven alternative to new resources .
treasure of Truth.