Cure All as Real world currency

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Holiday
CE Official Supporter

Cure All as Real world currency

Post by Holiday »

This is proof that it's in everyone's best interest if you can get your significant other to play Core-Exiles. first off if they're playing too they can't complain that you are spending so much time on the computer. :D

but most important, today I found myself with yet another cup of coffee forgotten while doing combat. Amara is in the process of building a PM ship and needs cure all; so the light bulb went off and I came up with a wonderful idea. I offered her 5 cure all in return for heating up my coffee so I didn't have to get up and could continue to play without taking a break. She agreed and now has a document to add up all the cure all I owe her for little tasks she has done for me while I was playing so I didn't have to get up; emptying my ashtray, getting me my lighter when I left it somewhere, and most important heating up my cold cups of coffee.

I share this with everyone so hopefully you can play CE and be as lazy as me while doing so...now I shall return to my nice hot steaming cup of coffee and continue doing combat.
Holiday
Founder of Tombstone in Tornsul
proprietor of The VP Mercantile
almost allways mostly sober...sometimes
Rexx Shredd

Re: Cure All as Real world currency

Post by Rexx Shredd »

Holiday wrote: ...now I shall return to my nice hot steaming cup of coffee and continue doing combat.
I am living PROOF that coffee isn't the only thing Hot and Steamy about playing CE <Thumbs Up>