Why

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
von Wolfenbitten

Why

Post by von Wolfenbitten »

Why did I not know this?

I stopped in out of curiosity at an Anchor installation today.

There is ongoing Maintenance required for the Anchor installations.

Anyone or any Guild that wants an NEI can contribute stuff to accumulate enough points to buy one.

I don't need one, ofc, but it raises the question: what else don't I know?? :?
Formula 1 - the Pinnacle of Lying, Cheating, Stealing, Political Backstabbing, and hypocritical whining on Wheels. [imho]
von Wolfenbitten

Re: Why

And btw, why does my avatar not show up anymore?
Formula 1 - the Pinnacle of Lying, Cheating, Stealing, Political Backstabbing, and hypocritical whining on Wheels. [imho]
Rexx Shredd

Post by Rexx Shredd »

I can not answer your question but I did take the liberty to design you another avatar....

You are SO welcome!

For V.I., the image is of me, of course
von Wolfenbitten

Rexx Shredd wrote:I can not answer your question but I did take the liberty to design you another avatar....

You are SO welcome!

For V.I., the image is of me, of course
Well thankfully the same thing happened to your contribution so I can see only your note for VIP's. ;)
jcheung
CE Official Supporter

Post by jcheung »

it was quietly released some time ago as a way for newbies to get one, i don't really recall when.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=497

Wormhole anchor maintenance program. - Pays to keep up with the Dev posts if Nothing else!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
von Wolfenbitten

Coops wrote:viewtopic.php?f=32&t=497

Wormhole anchor maintenance program. - Pays to keep up with the Dev posts if Nothing else!

Coops
Oh, those DevGuys... ? Some sort of Secrit Society I believe. Always banging on about weird stuff, y'know! Probably secretly studying ruby on rails... ;)