Core-Exiles Celebration Token Hand in

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Core-Exiles Celebration Token Hand in

Post by Coops »

Well a lot of you have been asking me about this one, and I wanted to wait till we had nearly completed the hand out process for the K.I.C.K.A.S.S. Device, but now is the time you all need to dig out the collection of Core-Exiles Celebration Token 1-16

Shortly I will place the link in the Private Messages section and those of you that kept 1 of each Core-Exiles Celebration Token can claim yourself a Nice Reward!

Rewards for a Full Set
500 Sven Points
500 Festive Points
1 X 10K Fuel Ticket
1 X Exiles Resource Token

Please note, like normal collections, this is a one time per Captain deal. So you only need one full set, you may as well trade the rest of Festive, trade them in at the Festive centres.

Close Date: This hand in will remain open till the end of March 31st at Midnight, so lots of time to trade up a full set if you don't have one. Remember, the Tokens will become vapourware after this point, so trade em or lose em :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!