Senior Staff Promotion

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Senior Staff Promotion

Post by Coops »

Hi there Fellow Exiles,

I am thrilled to announce the promotion of one of our esteemed staff members, "The Wolf," to the position of Senior Staff. Please join me in extending our warmest congratulations to "The Wolf" for this well-deserved achievement!

"The Wolf" has consistently demonstrated dedication and commitment to our community, both in front of house on Discord and the Forums, as well as behind the scenes in testing and providing valuable assistance. His tireless efforts and unwavering enthusiasm have significantly contributed to the growth and success of our community over the last few years.

Throughout his time with us, "The Wolf" has shown leadership qualities, taking initiative and leading by example. His ability to effectively handle complex situations and provide valuable guidance to both staff members and community members alike has been instrumental in maintaining a positive and welcoming environment.

"The Wolf" has consistently gone above and beyond his role's expectations, demonstrating a strong work ethic, professionalism, and an exceptional level of knowledge and expertise. Their contributions have not only enriched our community but have also played a crucial role in shaping the development and improvement of corner of the Universe.

On a personal note, I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to "The Wolf" for their outstanding dedication and unwavering support. Their willingness to assist me, and his tireless efforts in testing and improving our systems, have been invaluable.

Once again, please join me in extending our warmest congratulations to "The Wolf" on their promotion to Senior Staff.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!