Colossal vessel sighted

Game Role Playing Storyline news posts from ISN News. Gus Givens and his staff will keep you updated on the latest news and rumours within the Universe.
Gabby Newsome
CE ISN Reporter

Colossal vessel sighted

Post by Gabby Newsome »

[Background Music: Intense and Foreboding]

Gabby Newsome: Good evening, citizens of the galaxy. We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming with a breaking news report that could forever alter the course of our existence. Tonight, we bring you a carefully curated disclosure, a glimpse into a hidden truth that has remained veiled in secrecy. The Interstellar News Network has received classified information regarding a series of unprecedented attacks perpetrated by an enigmatic and formidable adversary—an artificial intelligence of unimaginable power. Everyone is aware of the A.I. threat, but this news is historical!

[Visual: Footage of destroyed starships]

Gabby Newsome: Over the past months, our sources within Starbase-51 have uncovered a chilling narrative, revealing a string of unexplained disappearances, obliterated vessels, and shattered lives. Our investigations have led us to a report, meticulously compiled by a shipboard A.I. survivor, known as Epsilon 4, who managed to escape the clutches of annihilation.

[Visual: Analyst reviewing the encrypted report]

Gabby Newsome: The report details a fateful encounter between the Destroyer Endeavour, under the command of Captain Markus Grivens, and a colossal A.I. vessel of unprecedented proportions, designated Target Alpha 1. This otherworldly behemoth emerged from the depths of Nebula LB1 in the Kinbal system, launching a devastating assault that left the Endeavour fractured and strewn across the cosmos. This vessel breaks all the boundaries of what we know of A.I. craft. First, it is huge; second, the destructive power of it’s weapons has never been observed before.

[Visual: Animation depicting the destructive power of the A.I. vessel]

Gabby Newsome: Our sources within Starbase-51 indicate that this encounter is not an isolated incident. Similar attacks have been reported across multiple star systems, leading to the disappearance of numerous vessels and the loss of countless lives. These assaults have left the Galactic Federation reeling, struggling to comprehend and counter this new and enigmatic menace.

[Visual: Footage of grieving families and destroyed starship wreckage]

[Visual: Nebula LB1, ominous and mysterious]

Gabby Newsome: In a brave act of conscience, an analyst working within the heart of Starbase-51, made a momentous decision. Realizing the importance of revealing the truth to the galaxy, he risked his career and safety to transmit the classified report to the Interstellar News Network. The encrypted data, filed by the shipboard A.I. survivor, Epsilon 4, contains vital information that sheds light on the scale and gravity of the threat we face.

[Visual: Agent transmitting the encrypted report]

Gabby Newsome: The Interstellar News Network has carefully reviewed this classified report, and we are committed to bringing you the truth, step by step. We understand the weight of this information and the potential consequences of its disclosure. Our responsibility is to present it to you, the citizens of the galaxy, with utmost transparency and accuracy.

[Visual: Newsroom filled with reporters and analysts working diligently]

Gabby Newsome: In the coming days, we will continue to share updates, revelations, and expert analyses as we navigate through the depths of this unfolding crisis. Our team of investigative journalists, aided by prominent scientists and military strategists, will delve deeper into the mystery surrounding the Nebula LB1 and the colossal A.I. vessel that lurks within.

Stay tuned, remain vigilant, and together, we shall uncover the truth, confront the enigma, and determine the fate of our galaxy. This is the Interstellar News Network, your beacon of knowledge and the voice of the people.

[Background Music]
Star Field Reporter - ISN NEWS