Increase pod slots

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
alumoi
CE Official Supporter

Increase pod slots

Post by alumoi »

ATM, the limit is 15, right? With the increase in usefull pods one should carry al day long, I'd say it's high time to increase the number of slots to 20.
And, before you ask, daily carry is: D.I.P.S.I Device, Beijing Device, PyeongChang Device, Rio Device, Sochi Device, Tokyo Device, Tokyo Para Device, WC 2014 Device, WC 2018 Device and Halloween Device. That's 10 slots, leaving only 5 'usable' for different activities.
mropso

Re: Increase pod slots

Post by mropso »

Isn't that just a choice about how many Olympic and World cup devices one fits?

I feel there is a need for a different type of award for these things now - or perhaps a trade in for a "Big Bertha" type device. Perhaps trade in 10 Olympic / World Cup devices for one Super Sport Device. With a limit that says if you have the Super Sport you cannot fit any of the normal ones.
MadMaxxx
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by MadMaxxx »

Well we could have POD points increase but limit the number of WC/Olympic PODS. That would solve the issues quite well. :D
Fitzbacon

Post by Fitzbacon »

Agree with MadMaxxx. I don't think POD slots is the issue. An increase in POD points would be very welcome.

Fitz
alumoi
CE Official Supporter

Post by alumoi »

Maxxx, why limit the pods? I took part in the event, I got the T-shirt...., erm, pod. I want to be able to use it all the time. A WC/olympic pod is not like all those other specialized pods (combat, redmat, etc.) which are clearly designed to be used for only a limited time.

Ftizbacon, you CAN increase pod POINTS by buying the Pod Point Expander License from CE store and/or VIP Pod Points Booster +5, but you only have 15 SLOTS. And, trust me, you will soon run out of slots and be forced to juggle them.
MadMaxxx
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by MadMaxxx »

Because with all new events coming, then we would need to increase POD slots every few years. For example Halloween device is the same all these years. What if Olympic and WC PODs would be the same? Just saying.
Iam not against another +5 slots but, i just want to point out that its not solving anything as it just postpones the issue to a later date :D
alumoi
CE Official Supporter

Post by alumoi »

OK then, make a special slot amongst the pod slots where you can add all WC/olympic/Halloween and add their effects.
Or create a super pod which pools all the WC/olympic/Halloween you have.
Or something :D
Yokose

Post by Yokose »

I was thinking of suggesting something like that... I mean a way to combine some pods into a "super pod: like device. Perhaps all of those 0 pod point devices for example. Take the Halloween Pods for example. I have 5 Halloween Cargo +30. it would be great to combine them into either the Halloween Device or into its own "super pod" that then requires pod points to use. Perhaps combining them using Halloween Points as well? Perhaps put a limit on the number of pods that can be combined at once, also, once combined, you can not add to or combine anymore pods. Anyway, just my thoughts.

Captain, Yokose