Purchase All button for NPC inventory...

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Yokose

Purchase All button for NPC inventory...

Post by Yokose »

I have an idea that I hope others will consider. After completing a NPC mission line you gain access to that NPCs inventory. My suggestion is to add a Purchase All button for those who may want to purchase the entire inventory in one go rather than one-by-one. What do you all think of this idea?

Captain, Yokose
OtherRick

Re: Purchase All button for NPC inventory...

Post by OtherRick »

Sure would save a lot of clicks...

I've honestly stopped perusing their wares lately because I haven't had time to click through one by one. This might alleviate that issue.

With that said, I'd also be a big fan of extending this line of thinking to expanse exploration.
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Purchase All button for NPC inventory...

Post by Coops »

The NPC's don't display their stock numbers by design (which is limited and random, set every 24 hours.) Surely, I'd get players asking me to take back the 15 Corroded Combat Drones because they hit the wrong button and spent a fortune. I could add a button but you'd have to pay close attention to the congrat you just purchased 20 XYZ's Sure some are low 1,2,34's but some are way more.

I think it would create more work for me in the long run with players not paying attention. Or simply hitting the wrong button on the wrong line etc.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!