Airlocks

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
EmelioFahrlanger

Airlocks

Post by EmelioFahrlanger »

I think there should be a way to discard cargo without waiting to level 40 for a Minos pod.

I was mining in Danarius for various ores and also for an FOM mission, Even though I was discarding all the normal ore, I still filled my cargo at least 7-8 times before finishing. Each time, I had to jump to the neighboring system, dock, transfer to a CS, and then jump back. Otherwise I was automatically locked out of mining, even though I really only wanted the FOM "Special" ore at that point, which didn't require any cargo space. It was frustratingly more difficult than shoving things out of an airlock should be.
pikolinianita

Re: Airlocks

Post by pikolinianita »

you don't need to collect ore. and knowing which places have no CS in system is important when you select FOM or Combat missions...
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Airlocks

Post by Coops »

The Minos go as low as level Level 25 with the Minos Transporter Type 1. This one allows transfer up to a range of 1 and requires 1 Pod Point to fit.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!