Galactic Emporium View for tap devices

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
FishON

Galactic Emporium View for tap devices

Post by FishON »

I just want to suggest, if possible that when using tap devices, we should be able to view the location of the emporium when tapping the info button there, just like when docking on a planet with a player settlement tapping info will show services/stores available there.

although, this can be partially viewed in the stats portal. the problem is that only the last 1000 items for sale can be viewed there.
Fish, like people are caught by their mouths.
jcheung
CE Official Supporter

Re: Galactic Emporium View for tap devices

Post by jcheung »

i can sometimes see that stuff if i press and hold for a second or so... but meh
FishON

Post by FishON »

after the update. holding the info button now shows the location, well it's probably just my browser...but I don't know
Fish, like people are caught by their mouths.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=515

Mileage wiil vary device to device / OS to OS / Browser to Browser. On my Ipad it works fine. On my Wifes Android device it works in one browser not in another.

Hence the Link above and a reminder we do not support Tablets and phones at this time. The game may work it may not. It was designed to work on the main three complaint browsers IE (latest) Firefox and Chrome.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!