New person saying "Hi."

New to Core-Exiles - Say hello and claim your reward! New players read the announcement within this section on how to claim your 20,000 Credits!
VHill

New person saying "Hi."

Post by VHill »

Hello everyone! I've got to say, this game is scratching an itch I've had for a while. I working on getting two other friends with similar "itches" to join as well. With that said, I did have a few questions:

1. Just learned that note taking is essential and I'm kicking myself for not taking notes of the initial locations given for the Ashar Offices given by the Starpoint 51 locations NPC Greeter. Any chance of getting those?

2.Do all new players start at Starpoint 51 in Feris? I'm hoping that I can connect with my friends when they join the game.

I'm certain I'll have more questions, but I'll ask those on the Discord chat.

So far, been a great experience!

VHill
Coops
Site Admin

Re: New person saying "Hi."

Post by Coops »

Welcome, Captain

CE is a vast game with a lot to take in and learn. But take small bites at it and you'll be fine. Make sure you do the starter missions and work out what type of main profession you want to do. USE the player base both HERE in the forums and in Discord Chat.

We are all here to help you in your quest to learn more about CE, so don't be worried about asking questions.

A: You can locate the ingame stores and where they are by using the 'Finder' On the bottom Tool Bar near the far right. From there look for Ashar and it will list all the Ashar offices.

A: Yes all players are dropped at Starbase-51 when they start - so will be easy to be close to your friends.

Most of all - Have Fun!

Useful links :
CE Guides Site
CE Player WIKI
CE Stats Portal

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Elkhorn
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by Elkhorn »

Check out the Recommend a Friend link (bottom left hand menu).
Elkhorn
Rule of Acquisition #1 Once you have their money...never give it back!
MarcSp

Post by MarcSp »

Hello Captain VHill, welcome to Core Exiles.