Now it's gone lets have some suggestions...

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Coops
Site Admin

Now it's gone lets have some suggestions...

Post by Coops »

OK an open post from me. Feel free to respond how ever you wish no suggestion is too outlandish, but I'm interest in ideas.

The Player Market is No more ( Removed this week).

So we now have just the Emporiums. As you may have seen I added Emporium Licenses to the Festive Store ( Read Here) to allow for a more 'all round' way of obtaining a license. Plus now even easier that you can gain Festive Points From Voting.

But my main question is this :

What if anything would you like to see added to the Player Emporium. When it was initially added it was just for Items, but a few weeks in we added Resources too. This means anything trade-able should be sell-able on an emporium. You can sell in quantity and buyers can by in full or in part based on your CPU.

So what else would you 'Like' to see added / modified.

I'm happy to 'entertain' suggestions and then see what we get and what's feasible.

Before responding PLEASE ensure you have fully read the Emporium Primer.

Happy Posting

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
james t kirk

Re: Now it's gone lets have some suggestions...

Post by james t kirk »

what about the ability to remote buy from the imporium? i certainly don't mind flying to the location to pick it up but if someone else sees the same thing that i do and gets there before me they can buy it before me. at least by remote purchasing you can pick up the goods at your leasure.
king david
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by king david »

I second james t kirk on remote purchases.

Also the ability to as sell the item as a lot. Like bulk. Like give us the option.
king david
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by king david »

I second james t kirk on remote purchases.

Also the ability to as sell the item as a lot. Like bulk. Like give us the option.
james t kirk

Post by james t kirk »

why not have the ability to auction things as well?
Slurmewerds
CE Official Supporter

Post by Slurmewerds »

How about when someone puts an item for sale it is header news? To save character space, just the item and price is posted and curious captains can visit the emporium view to see where it is and who is selling it.
Afarticus

Post by Afarticus »

Hi Coop,
What about selling commodities as well, e.g. the goods created in the factories and used for crafting. I am sure there is a market out there for people wanting to sell and buy these to other players next to the selling via malls.
Best regards,
Captain Afarticus
james t kirk

Post by james t kirk »

yeah but selling comodities isn't that really what the gbm is for? really the GI's should be for technology and loot etc.
5hortpants
CE Official Supporter

Post by 5hortpants »

I would love to be able to list/sell some items only for members of my guild. It would be so convenient to be able to list a ton of equipment and NPC mission items at 1 credit each for others in my guild to pick through. It would help out a lot in getting items to newer players more consistently.
james t kirk

Post by james t kirk »

speaking of new players what about the ability to filter by level?