Terra Firma in Tornsul, VP

A place for Settlement owners and soon to be owners to discuss Settlements. - Love them or Hate them they are a central part of Core-Exiles.
Shinter
Retired Staff

Terra Firma in Tornsul, VP

Post by Shinter »

Introducing the Grand Opening of the latest settlement to open in the Seven Galaxies, Terra Firma, located on the planet Honiru in the Tornsul System of the Verec-Per Galaxy. Never will you feel as at home and relaxed as when you step foot on Terra Firma.

Terra Firma features all of the latest amenities that you have come to expect in any modern settlement, from a TDK Emporium to a Commercial Storage Branch and associated Commercial Storage Transport Services (C.S.T.S.). We also feature a Manufacturing Facility and an Engineering Processing Station, for all of your schematic and blueprint construction needs. Other services include:
  • Starship Manufacturing Center, if you need any PM ships cooked
  • Ashar Corporation offices, for any and all haulers who pass through on their way to distant destinations
  • Galactic Buyers Market, for easy access to buying or selling resources
  • Gleso Industries, with factory slots available for lease for only 5 credits
  • Halo Certification, for all of your certificate training needs
  • Svens Barter, for any bartering, including Ribblez removal
  • Settlement Ship Yard, with a 100% boost to Phase I salvage
  • Galactic Emporium, with established stores and room for more
  • Terran Crew Store, for all those points your crew has been bringing back
  • Black Star Shipwrights, for any PM ship schematics
All with a mere 1% tax rate, and a low, low docking fee of only 50 credits!

Also of note, the Tornsul system is the system farthest into the Verec-Per Galaxy, and is thus an ideal destination for cargo pick-up and drop-off, and the newly operational Anchor Gate, located in the Tornsul system, makes these deliveries even more convenient. For all you miners out there, Tornsul is only one small jump from some of the best Verec-Per mining available, with asteroid fields in neighboring Angusti, Warloro, and Oengo.

So, the next time you find yourself in the far reaches of the Verec-Per Galaxy, be sure to stop by Terra Firma and see what we have to offer. If there are any stores you would like to see, be sure to send a note to the management, and we will see what we can do to satisfy all of your needs.

Also, for a limited time, we are pleased to offer a very special deal to any of our customers. Randomly throughout the week (i.e. whenever I fly into port), I will select one lucky customer to receive 100% (that's right, you heard me, 100%) of the profits that I made off of your visit, whether that be tax from any store purchases (including those from Halo Certification), or my cut of your Ashar hauling run. So remember to visit soon, and visit often, and increase your chances of winning the Terra Firma Jackpot Lottery!

Note: Originally posted on Sep 20, 2011.
king david
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Re: Terra Firma in Tornsul, VP

Post by king david »

i Love Terra Firma!! I stop there whenever I can get into the VP system!