Help Boost The C.R.T

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Help Boost The C.R.T

Post by Coops »

Last year we added the Christmas Resource Token to the game. These were added as rewards for spending in the store for October, November and December. They also formed a small raft of prize rewards during that time.

For the month of December you can then 'Trade in' these Resource Tokens for in game resource crates. Last year the value of the Tokens we set at 250,000 credits. As each crates contents is based of JOES values and not player inflated values the crates were well sort after.

This year I've decided to give the players a CHANCE to set the Token Value...

This November the 12th through till 2.00 PM on the 30th I'm holding a Winter Coops Challenge (Last one was in July). There are all the normal rewards for this one BUT also a kicker :)

For Each Challenge level achieved I will add 75,000 Credits to the Value of a Christmas Reward Token! So the more challenges you complete the more the Christmas Reward Tokens will be valued at come December the 1st!

In fact I'm so keen to see you complete all 36 stages this year I'm offering to add the final crown and make the tokens top out at 3 Mill EACH if you complete all 36 challenges!

You'll need to work together and work hard to get all 36 done in time, but at 75K per stage completed you still win a massive boost to the Tokens come December the 1st!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Help Boost The C.R.T

Post by Coops »

10 stages completed in Record Time! Seems adding a meaningful goal makes all the difference :)

So far that's added 750,000 Credits to a Christmas Resource Token! Not bad, not bad at all!

Keep up the great work folks!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Help Boost The C.R.T

Post by Coops »

I made a post on the Official Coops Challenge thread, but I thought I'd reiterate that you COMPLETED ALL 36 STAGES of the Coops Challenge this time round and as promised I will be making the C.R.T's worth 3,000,000 when compared against Joes Prices this year!

Congrats to all who took part!

Coops