Coops Challenge - November 12th - 30th

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Coops Challenge - November 12th - 30th

Post by Coops »

2:00 PM Game Time on the 12th marks the start of another Coops Challenge.

The challenge will run till the 30th of November at 2:00 PM. At that time the challenge will close and all rewards totaled up.

There are 36 Challenges in total broken down into 12 Categories.

Ashar Freight Deliveries
Wesbec Freight Deliveries
Valoren Freight Deliveries
Union Passenger Deliveries
Total Ships Destroyed
A.I Ships Destroyed
Alien Ships Destroyed
Wrecks Salvaged
F.O.M Mission Ores Deliveries
Total Ore's Mined
Total RAID's destroyed

PLUS : Personal Crafting XP Income

This one is fairly simple to follow but for those that might be confused. When crafting using a standard 'Manufacturing Facility' the type found in the Icon bar of Promenades, any XP earned from items crafted in this fashion will add towards the Coops Challenge Goal.

NO OTHER form of crafting counts, ONLY personal crafting via a Manufacturing Facility. So no Guild Crafting, so Genesis, Settlement Shake & Bake, or anything else I've forgotten. JUST Personal crafting.

Goals & Rewards
As each stage is completed the next stage is activated along with a 500 Fuel addition to a Global Fuel Reward. Therefore complete all 36 stages and you will be awarded a Global 18,000 Fuel Ticket EACH.

Extra Prizes!
As usual now I will also be creating a Goodie Bag. What goes in this goodie bag will be Posted by me each day as you break certain points. You'll need to keep an eye on my Dev post to keep up with what's in the Bag.

Review the Current Goodie Bag Contents OVER HERE

The Fuel Ticket and Goodie Bag will be added to Active Accounts during the 1st of December. Please note your account will have to have TAKEN PART.

SPECIAL NOVEMBER REWARD!
For Each Challenge level achieved I will add 75,000 Credits to the Value of a Christmas Reward Token! So the more challenges you complete the more the Christmas Reward Tokens will be valued at come December the 1st!

Have Fun folks and Pop in to chat during the Coops Challenge, say hi take part in the chat. Who knows what we will be giving away in there!

Coops

P.S - Don't forget the Coops Challenge Status Page will be active in the CE Guides Tab during the Challenge Period.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Coops Challenge - November 12th - 30th

Post by Coops »

WOW - give you a target and you guys (and ladies) certainly get your fingers on the trigger :)

Grats after just Five days you are up to 16 Stages complete! That's got to be a record!

So far we have tracking data for 442 Players who have added their stats to the global stats of the Coops Challenge. You certainly have pulled out the stops this time round and that's added 1,200,000 credits to the value of the Christmas Resource Tokens! (so far)!!

Looks like Santa is coming EARLY this year to some of you :)

I've been updating the Coops Goodie Bag post so keep an eye on it as it grows!

Great work Folks.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

TWENTY TWO Stages Completed! Amazing Folks - A real fantastic Effort so far. But it's not over yet. You've done the easy and the mod level ones now lets see you knuckle under and complete the final stages!

With 22 stages Complete that brings the Fuel Reward to 11,000 Per person so far and adds 1,650,000 credits to the Value of a Christmas Resource Token!

Keep up the great work and don't forget to check out the Coops Goodie Bag post OVER HERE

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

TWENTY SEVEN Stages Compete - Have to say 'I'm Impressed' :)

OK so lets list whats left :

Ashar Cargo Stage 3
Valoren Cargo Stage 3
Union Stage 3
Total Ships Stage 3
AI Ships Stage 3
Alien Ships Stage 3
Wrecks Salvaged Stage 3
F.O.M Stage 3
RAID Stage 3
(4 left at this Time)

Plus for the Very FIRST time ever it looks like you MIGHT just breech the Fuel Goal of spending 3.5 Million Fuel. Currently it stands at 2,860,346

With 27 stages complete that means the Fuel Reward (Server Wide) is up to 13,500 and the Value of a Christmas Resource Token (including current value) is now up to 2,275,000!

Don't forget my pledge was if you completed all 36 I would boost the Value of a C.R.T up the the final dizzy heights of 3,000,000 each! As resources from these boxes are based on JOES prices that's some crazy amounts of goodies to put in your Commercial Stores for a rainy day :)

Coops

P.S Dont forget to check out the Coops Goodie Bag post for its lastest update!
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Well this IS A FIRST!

You have COMPLETED ALL 36 Challenge Stages! Congratulations! A truly great achievement!

I have this morning Completed topping up the Coops Goodie Bag OVER HERE and come 14:00 PM on 30th we will close the Challenge and I will begin the long process of dishing out the Fuel and Rewards to all involved.

As you are aware I added a special reward bonus to the Christmas Resource Tokens and also PROMISED to bump that if you got all 36 stages up to a final total of 3,000,000 Per Token! Well I'm a man of my word and the C.R.T's will now be worth 3 Million credits when comparing against Joe's prices this year!

Don't forget if you want to Support Core-Exiles and have pretty much every add-on you already need you can show your support and PURCHASE A C.R.T this year from the CE Store for December. We are running competitions with them as rewards and there will be a few more over December but that's a sure fire way to ensure you get some this year.

Finally : I will be reviewing the data collected from the special code I added so I could review everyone 'Personal Contributions' from the Coops Challenge. I will be looking at the Contributors and choosing some rewards on the 30th.

Coops