Offical Store Sales - November

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Offical Store Sales - November

Post by Coops »

It's getting Dark early here in the UK which is a constant reminder to me that I have precious little time before Christmas is upon us! We managed to squeak by in October thanks for the loyal support of a select few Captains - Thanks to those who dug deep - We appreciate it immensely!

There are some 42 new buildings in the store from the final weeks of November which will help you prep for Level seven (those who are wishing to level your sets) and the long race to start prepping for those starbase deployments!

True to my word ( Read Here) I got stage 1 out and am now actively working on stage 2. So get busy folks - I know I am!

Christmas Resource Tokens - after some discussion and a number of players badgering my every move I have decided to add the Christmas Resource Tokens to the CE Store this year. Players want to collect as many as they can to alleviate the resource issue and come December they can start doing that with these tokens. You can find them OVER HERE

Don't forget spend £20 or multiples of and get a Free Token for me for your support!

I've also added another 20% discount to the store for the month on top of the 75 items on sale this month.

NOVEMBER DISCOUNT CODE : "CE-NOVEMBER"

For November we are running a 20% Discount Code for the store. All you need to do is enter the Code when viewing your cart and we will apply a 20% discount on anything therein. (minus gift Certificates).

Enter CE-NOVEMBER for your 20% discount.

You can Find the Core-Exiles Official Store OVER HERE

NOVEMBER SPECIAL OFFER REWARDS

Spend £20 or More & Get the following

READ HERE FOR Christmas Resource Token Details

6K Fuel Ticket
1 Month PA
1 Skill Pack from below
1 X C.E.S Item of your Choice
1 X Christmas Resource Token

Don't forget we need your captains name, the skill pack from the list below AND the name of the C.E.S item you want added.

From above if eligible choose from the skill packs below :

Device Tech
Energy Weapons
Kinetic Weapons
Manufacturing
Production
Mining
Negotiation
Reactor Skill
Refining
Scan Tech
Survey
Targeting

PLUS Every Purchase £5.00 or more gets

Festive Bonus Pack (incl fuzzy friend) :)
20 X Festive Tokens
10 X 30% Booster Pack
4 X Festive Points for Every £ spent

Coops

P.S a reminder on the use of Gift Certificates relating to Bonus Prizes. Read Me
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!