Halloween Exchange - Updated

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Halloween Exchange - Updated

Post by Coops »

With the overwhelming support flooding into the Halloween Exchanges, the staff have decided to raise the bar this year and have increased their collections for each Halloween Pumpkins.

This extended the support required, but also give captains more opportunities to gain more XP and help support the poor kiddies at the orphanages throughout the known Universe.

The staff at the Exchanges have been reporting captains queuing round the block making their donations to the appeal and are over the moon at the response.

They also asked me to remind players that the Exchange Offices could be found at the following locations :

Sphere
Haven - Feris
Messor - Descarte
Darius - Ethan
Pyragles Base - Gainsboro
Yeltsim - Franklyn
Zwanziq Station - Sunrise

Expanse
Sabian - Yam
Yonartthakr - Tantas

The Forge
Berolina - Zarante

Anvil
Fujimori - Trantor

Verec-Per
Edana - Mostony
Otaio - Oengo
Habitat-87 - Elmquae

Furnace
ARK-09 - Aurelia
Starbase-140 - Kirzhach
Janus Station - Metri
Trade Hub 59 - Pevek
Lucious Port - Blake

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Halloween Exchange - Updated

Post by Coops »

The second refill round of the Halloween Exchange was topped off yesterday and after much mulling over I decided last night to continue the Exchange. This means the staff at the Halloween Exchange offices have registered a new limit on their requests.

This should see you all through till the end of the month. Giving new players to CE and older ones who had been collecting Pumpkins a chance to take part.

I will also be releasing the new Festive NPC's to the game via players settlements at some stage today.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!