Christmas Resoure Tokens - Start Collecting!

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Christmas Resoure Tokens - Start Collecting!

Post by Coops »

I was going to hold off on these this month till later in the month but as things in the Store have been deathly silent I figured it MAY help sway a few to start spending. The Christmas Resource Tokens can be collected starting today and throughout October, November and December.

Come the 1st of December we flick a switch and you can SPEND the tokens on your account for Resource Packs. This was added last year and went down VERY well with the community. Helping with a lot of builds at that time.

Leading up to Christmas we are going top be seeing a whole swath of schematics hit the game so resources in one form or another will become a primary goal of players.

READ HERE : CHRISTMAS RESOURCE TOKEN PRIMER

As for how you get them ?

I'm adding them to the Store Rewards program. So spend £20 and get 1, Spend £40 and get 2 etc....

I will back date anyone who has spent £20 or more this month so far (2 Players) so they don't miss out.

PLEASE READ the Primer it explains what they are in depth and how you can get them and also how you will be able to spend them!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!