Five Day Bonus Boost!

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Five Day Bonus Boost!

Post by Coops »

Hi there Fellow Exiles!

For the next Five days, running till Midnight on the 31st of August I'm running a sales boost. Not only do you earn yourself the unusual bonus items, that are on OFFER THIS MONTH but I'm also now adding a option for you to claim a POD or Special of your choice - Read On!

If you spend £25.00 or more in a single session (excluding gift certificates) you can claim a (single) Pod or Special of your choosing up to the value of £20.00 from the store!

Yup no gimmicks or catches! Spend £25.00 or more in a single session and choose a Single Pod or Special up to the value of £20.00!

To claim your single pod or special simply add the details along side which skill packs and the captains name when purchasing. If you forget, PM me in game later to claim. If you wish to donate the pod / special to another captain that's also fine, just let me know.

This is a special promotion running from NOW till Midnight on the 31st.

Help Support CE and get a great reward into the bargain.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!