Celebrating my 1 year CE anniversary! Join the celebration at Arlentz Safe Haven!

A place for Settlement owners and soon to be owners to discuss Settlements. - Love them or Hate them they are a central part of Core-Exiles.
Arlentz
CE Official Supporter

Re: Celebrating my 1 year CE anniversary! Join the celebration at Arlentz Safe Haven!

Post by Arlentz »

Hello fellow Exiles!

Just 10 days left in the Celebration over at Arlentz Safe Haven > Palham > Sphere! Here's your latest update on our current entries, but there's still time if you'd like to join this list. :-)

Gleso Entries: (Only 2 factory slots left!)
Nori Silverrage
OConnor
Sylven (2 factories, so 4 entries here.)

Gal Fed Entries:
Xoleuess
OConnor
Sylven

Cargo Haulage Entries:
Syros
OConnor
SpaceBucks
Bullwyf
Sylven

Union Passenger Transportation Entries:
SpaceBucks
OConnor

Good luck to our current Celebrants, and I can't wait to see who else joins this list. :-)

Arlentz
Arlentz
CE Official Supporter

Re: Celebrating my 1 year CE anniversary! Join the celebration at Arlentz Safe Haven!

Post by Arlentz »

Hello fellow exiles, and here's the latest Celebration update!

Gleso Entries:
Nori Silverrage
OConnor

Gal Fed Entries:
Xoleuess
OConnor
Sylven

Cargo Haulage Entries:
Syros
OConnor
SpaceBucks
Bullwyf
Sylven

SpaceBucks
OConnor
Sylven

Tomorrow, August 24th, leaves us with just one week to go in my 1-year CE anniversary Celebration. I can't wait to see who decides to enter in this final week, and I wish everyone the best of luck! :-)

Arlentz
Arlentz
CE Official Supporter

Post by Arlentz »

Just 1 week left in my anniversary Celebration, and we're getting some new folks coming to join the fun! :-) So, thanks to my earliest Celebrants, and a warm welcome to all of you that join the party this last week! (Oh, but you guys can't complain about the lack of, shall we say, liquid Celebration that most parties have. We did have it, I promise. It's just that the early-arriving celebrants and I appear to have drunk it all, and now we're just too smashed to fly to the store for some more for the newer arrivals. Sorry about that, but I guess it has to be BYOB from here on out. *GRIN*)

At any rate, here's our latest Celebration update.

Gleso Entries:
Nori Silverrage
OConnor

Gal Fed Entries:
Xoleuess
OConnor
Sylven

Cargo Haulage Entries:
Syros
OConnor
SpaceBucks
Bullwyf
Sylven
Falconner

SpaceBucks
OConnor
Sylven

Good luck to all! :-)

Arlentz
Arlentz
CE Official Supporter

Post by Arlentz »

Here's the latest update on our Celebration entries. I can't wait to add up the totals in each category to see how many entries these participants end up receiving! Thanks for joining the competition guys! :-)

Gleso Entries:
Nori Silverrage
OConnor

Gal Fed Entries:
Xoleuess
OConnor
Sylven

Cargo Haulage Entries:
Syros
OConnor
SpaceBucks
Bullwyf
Sylven
Falconner
Nori Silverrage

SpaceBucks
OConnor
Sylven

Until next time!
Arlentz
Arlentz
CE Official Supporter

Post by Arlentz »

Ah, another captain throws his hat into the ring. Good luck captain, and welcome to the Celebration! :-) Here's our latest update.

Gleso Entries:
Nori Silverrage
OConnor

Gal Fed Entries:
Xoleuess
OConnor
Sylven

Cargo Haulage Entries:
Syros
OConnor
SpaceBucks
Bullwyf
Sylven
Falconner
Nori Silverrage
Samudra

SpaceBucks
OConnor
Sylven

Here's hoping I can find a large enough hat to hold all of these entries come the end of the 31st, especially when I add in everyone's extra entries! :-)

Arlentz
Arlentz
CE Official Supporter

Post by Arlentz »

That's it!!!

Yep, my 1-year CE Celebration has just officially ended! I want to sincerely thank all of you who took part, and I want you to know that I am currently adding up the entries, after I take dinner out of the oven, but BEFORE I eat it, LOL and I'll let you all know the results ASAP!

I can't wait to see who wins, and I hope that all of you who took the time to visit me over at:

Arlentz Safe Haven > Palham > Sphere

had a great stay with us, and will find us worth visiting again! I'll be back soon with our results and our WINNER!

Arlentz
Arlentz
CE Official Supporter

Post by Arlentz »

I didn't forget; I promise! :-) Real life decided that I didn't need to do this quite as quickly as I thought I did, so it got in the way, as it so often does. I'm back now though, with our results!

First, let me tell you that we had a total of 8 captains who entered to win by participating in one or all of the available categories, and PM'ing me in-game per the rules. When we add the total entries plus all of the bonus entries earned, these 8 captains managed to generate a grand total of 87 entries, in roughly just 2 weeks!!! The entries per captain range from 2 entries to 17 entries. Yep, I cut up LOTS of paper, and did lots of folding! :-)

There were many others who did things like make passenger/cargo runs without entering to win. They did this for the usual reasons, but also to help bump up the bonus numbers for those captains who were participating. Thank you to those captains as well!

ENOUGH ALREADY!!! WHO WON?!?!?!

Our winner, and the captain who gets to choose either a 1-year Premium membership or a UHL is... (Oh, to this captain, I'll be emailing you shortly, but remember, if you don't need either of these prizes, you may choose to have the prize of your choice given to the captain of your choice. I'll put all of this in the in-game PM that I send you.)

WILL YOU HURRY UP!!!!! Sheesh, you're making us wait FOREVER here!

Ok; alright; sorry about that. Congratulations to our lucky Celebration winner...

OConnor

Congrats captain! I'll be sending you an in-game PM as soon as I'm finished here. :-)

Again, to all of those captains who took part in my 1-year anniversary Celebration, I'm grateful! I hope you gound the Celebration enjoyable, and I hope to continue seeing you over at the Safe Haven!

Arlentz
Arlentz
CE Official Supporter

Post by Arlentz »

Just to bring this little comp to a satisfying conclusion, and just so those who are curious can find out, I just spoke with Captain OConnor, and he chose the 12-month Premium membership as his prize. Congrats again captain, and thank you so much to all of the great captains out there that helped me celebrate my 1-year CE anniversary! :-)
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Congrats to OConnor and thank you to Arlentz for running the competition on their own backs and for volunteering such a grand Prize!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
falconner

Post by falconner »

Hi,
The comp was really fun,Arlentz! its the element of surprise that's great.
and I am just writing here to say that I actually agree with everything you said in your first post about CE.
couldn't have said it better,even if I tried. :)
Falconner