Astraeus Port on the planet Lus,Vosay,VP 5% on hauls l3

A place for Settlement owners and soon to be owners to discuss Settlements. - Love them or Hate them they are a central part of Core-Exiles.
falconner

Astraeus Port on the planet Lus,Vosay,VP 5% on hauls l3

Post by falconner »

Ahoy all!

I have very recently established a settlement by the name of Astraeus Port on the planet lus in the vosay system in VP.
and this is a invitation for you all to come and haul from here and earn something extra while doing it, its located at a place that's just right for hauling.

We are just getting started though, so it doesn't have much besides a cst and a ashar,but fun things are planned for in the future!

Get A 5% of all the cargo you haul, why not do something you were doing anyway,and get payed extra for it?

You help the settlement get on its feet,and as a thank you I pay you 5% value of what you haul.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Last edited by falconner on Wed May 31, 2017 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Astraeus Port on the planet Lus,Vosay,VP 5% on hauls

Post by Coops »

Congrats on the new Settlement Falconner - May you have years of fun with it :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
falconner

Re: Astraeus Port on the planet Lus,Vosay,VP 5% on hauls

Post by falconner »

Thank you, Coops!
:D

at everybody else,I'll be sending your payouts at the weekends,so haul away!
A good start so far.
falconner

Re: Astraeus Port on the planet Lus,Vosay,VP 5% on hauls l3

Post by falconner »

A quick update
The ashar office has been replaced with a wesbec as I was getting quite a few pms saying that people prefer wesbecs instead, so here it is.

a passenger union office has been added to the settlement, for people who transport passengers.
Not only that, but the same 5% offer applies to any passengers you pick up from Astraeus port and drop at their destination.
Hope to see you there!