Wesbec Profit Sharing Program 2017

A place for Settlement owners and soon to be owners to discuss Settlements. - Love them or Hate them they are a central part of Core-Exiles.
Blythe
CE Official Supporter

Wesbec Profit Sharing Program 2017

Post by Blythe »

The Wesbec Profit Sharing Program is back for 2017 by popular demand (our 3rd Year!) and the general rules remain the same as they've always been.

I offer a bonus to all freight haulers who haul loads originating from my settlements in Descarte (Weyland Yutani Corp) and Hexham (Tyne's Crossing) in the Sphere Galaxy. The bonus is based on the income that I earn from each load. To be clear, a “load” is an individual Wesbec contract. So, depending on your cargo space, you should be able to haul several “loads” per trip.

All loads pay a minimum 5% bonus
If you haul at least 20 loads a month, the bonus is 15%
If you haul at least 50 loads a month, the bonus is 20%
If you haul at least 100 loads a month, the bonus is 25%

[See the Pre-February Update below to see how to increase your Wesbec Bonus to 50%!]

Bonuses are calculated and paid and the number of loads run is reset each calendar month.

So this part is NOT a contest. You earn a bonus regardless of how much you haul and regardless of how much others haul. How big your bonus (percentage) is depends on how much you haul. There absolutely no limit, you can make as much as you want. Our top hauler in 2016 earned 17,841,625 cr in monthly bonuses alone in a 6 month period. (Congratulations Jager 602!) This is above and beyond his earnings through Wesbec and doesn't include his contest winnings (see below).

However, I do hold a contest that runs every 6 months starting Jan 1 and then starts over. Awards will be limited to the top performers within the program. The top 5 haulers (by total bonus) at the end of six months will receive an additional 20% for all loads run since the beginning of the contest. The top hauler (by total bonus) will be awarded a special prize commensurate with the popularity of the program, but not less than 1,000,000 cr. It could be a lot more. It was 3,000,000 cr last semester!

So stop by Hexham or Descarte, pick up some freight and start earning you bonuses today! If you have questions about this program, feel free to PM me. In addition to the normal monthly bonus tiers, I often add incentives throughout the semester to encourage participation. Any updates to the current contest will be posted here each month.
Last edited by Blythe on Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Blythe
CE Official Supporter

January Update

Post by Blythe »

This month we're starting the new year off on the right foot by temporarily increasing all bonus tiers by 10%! This incentive will only be active during January so haul that freight today and build your contest lead up early!
Blythe
CE Official Supporter

Pre-February Update - New incentives coming!

Post by Blythe »

Starting in February I will be offering additional Wesbec Profit Sharing bonus incentives based on utilization of my settlements. These will be in addition to the standard schedule of bonuses based on the number of loads run for each player. These bonus incentives will be stackable with a maximum aggregate utilization bonus of 25%. This means that you have the opportunity to earn up to 50% bonus for all your Wesbec loads originating from my settlements each month for things you may already be doing anyway. For starters, I will offer the following additional incentives:

- 1% Wesbec bonus for each 1,000 cr of barter income generated from any of my settlements
- 1% Wesbec bonus for each 10,000 cr of purchase income from any of my settlements
- 2% Wesbec bonus for each Gleso Slot occupied
- 5% Wesbec bonus for each Mall Slot occupied
- 5% Wesbec bonus for each Emporium Store open

My settlements are located in Descarte and Hexham in the central Sphere Galaxy.

Comments or questions are welcome with regard to this offer. Please send PM to Capt. Blythe
Blythe
CE Official Supporter

February awards

Post by Blythe »

My sincere apologies for the delay on paying out February's awards. As many of you know, this is tax season - and it's my first as a new business owner. I'm afraid I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment but as soon as I'm through this I will be sending out your rewards. I appreciate your patience.

In the mean time, I'm still collecting data for March so no data is lost, just a little late. Again, my apologies. I will do my best to get these out ASAP.

Capt. Blythe
Blythe
CE Official Supporter

Re: Wesbec Profit Sharing Program 2017

Post by Blythe »

Due to an unfortunate series of issues with my real life, the payouts for the Wesbec Profit sharing program have been severely delayed for February and March. I sincerely hope that all participants will accept my apologies for this situation. I assure you, it was utterly unavoidable.

As a result, in the interest of fairness, I am giving a 5,000,000 flat rate payout for any participants in February, March or April (up until today - April 9). This should more than adequately compensate anyone who ran loads in good faith from either of my settlements during this time.

I regret I also have to announce the suspension of the program indefinitely - for now. I do not know what the future will bring. It is possible I will return. It is also possible I will not. I will post any future updates in the CE Forums under Settlements.

My fondest and best wishes to you all and particularly to my regulars .

Capt. Blythe