Mall Stores on Auto Wrap Up Settlement

A place for Settlement owners and soon to be owners to discuss Settlements. - Love them or Hate them they are a central part of Core-Exiles.
Stanton Fisk

Mall Stores on Auto Wrap Up Settlement

Post by Stanton Fisk »

I had two Mall Stores in the Promenade Mall on Strange's Settlement, Hol VP Annex, on Taiani, Mostony, Verec-per. I have been unable to dock there for about three weeks. The docking went to Restricted Private Docking List automatically when the moral dropped to a certain level, so I have read. Now I see that Strange's Settlement has Wrapped Up.

Will I get my Stores back at some point or am I just out of luck? From what I've read it isn't quite clear to me.
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Mall Stores on Auto Wrap Up Settlement

Post by Coops »

Log a Bug for me with the Store names and location and where you would like them transferred to I will then see what I can do.

but I would add that Players really need to keep an eye on a settlements status. We the devs can only do so much and there is already a ton of work gone into allowing you the players to visually see and monitor how a settlement is doing.

If you see a set slipping drop the owner a PM, if he doesn't respond make plans to MOVE

In this instance the wrap up does not remove the emporiums it mothballs them and this is the first reported instance this has happened where a player left them on the location so I will have to once again revisit how we deal with this.

Log the bug (full details of where it was, name and if possible where you'd like it moved too).

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Stanton Fisk

Re: Mall Stores on Auto Wrap Up Settlement

Post by Stanton Fisk »

Thanks Coops, Bug Report Submitted.