Exodus

A place for Guilds to Advertise, recruit, or for you to ask them questions before joining. Check out the competition and choose wisely!
siddharth

Exodus

Post by siddharth »

A very friendly guild, with players supporting each other on the CE careers chosen. We accept captains of any levels, providing help and a lot of bonus items for new members.

We have a common project to work on;

A crafting & engineering team to supply the hardware at a discount price;
Recruiting and training officers to assign a mentor for every new player;
An always present guild leader :P;
Resources to help in the starter NPC missions;
Good morale and team spirit.

If you want to join, please contact Siddharth, Fliver, Prince Pranav, Akkamaddi..
Last edited by siddharth on Wed May 13, 2015 10:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
Only truth prevails, not untruth; by the path of truth is laid out, the Divine
way upon which the sages of the past fulfilled their desires, in attaining the supreme
treasure of Truth.
Akkamaddi
CE Official Supporter

Re: Exodus

Post by Akkamaddi »

As the newly appointed guild scribe, I would like to take the opportunity to give a personal story.

I started the core Exiles about nine months ago. I was slow to join a guild, as I was not sure if I wanted to be on an online MMO game. I was about level 20 before I accepted an invitation. I accepted the invitation of Exodus, as I met the guild leader so many times in the chat room, and every interaction was positive.

Since then, I've cleared level 50, I've mentored several players, I tend the guild store house, and I've written about fifty pages of a slowly growing set of tutorials in the Exodus guild forum.

The community within Exodus is not only excellent, but we are a part of the greater game community. I have found all my interactions to be relaxed, friendly, cooperative, and helpful.

Exodus will help new players get through the low levels quickly, and help slightly more experienced players find what they enjoy.

I can also be contacted if you wish to join Exodus.

Thank you.