Guild TAG - Guild Officers Please Read

A place for Guilds to Advertise, recruit, or for you to ask them questions before joining. Check out the competition and choose wisely!
Coops
Site Admin

Guild TAG - Guild Officers Please Read

Post by Coops »

I have added a Guild Tag to all guilds. This is a THREE LETTER TAG for YOUR Guild. At this time I have manually created one for each guild based on a rough idea of what that may be for each guild. These TAG's will be used for various items in-game later. The first being Starbases.

Your Tag has been assigned and can be viewed FROM EITHER Guild Office or your Captains Bio under the Guild Section.

1: These are updated by ME (Coops) due to overlap and moderation.
2: Should a Guild wish to have their TAG changed please come to an agreement with your Guild and then nominate a Guild Office (or owner) to contact me (in Game) with the new requested TAG. (Three letters only).

NOTE: Once a starbase is deployed on behalf of a Guild, the TAG is set and cannot be changed.

This is just an identifying TAG and has no more meaning than simply identifying an item quickly based on its TAG.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!