Starbase Escrow Account

A place for Guilds to Advertise, recruit, or for you to ask them questions before joining. Check out the competition and choose wisely!
Coops
Site Admin

Starbase Escrow Account

Post by Coops »

Note : This section 'may' be added to over time as the deployment of Starbases comes to fruition and players apply their own stressors on the game design. But this is here to give an overview of what the 'Starbase Escrow Account' is and what its designed for.

Starbase Escrow Account
From within the Guild Offices over on Jerris Outpost on Fieron, there is now a second banking option. You may or may not have full access to this depending on your Guild Rank assigned to you.

Players can now begin adding funds to a 'Starbase Escrow Account'. These funds like those added to the Guild account are taken directly from your Ships Account. This enables ANY guild member to 'donate/drop off' funds toward a Guild Deployed Starbase.

Initially, funds raised in this Escrow account will be used for bidding on a Starbase Deployment License. Later once a guild has managed to secure a license and deploy a starbase these funds can then be channelled directly to the upkeep of the starbase or even taken out if and when profit is made.

This allows ANY guild member to deposit funds, but only Officers and above can REMOVE funds from this escrow account.

Funds removed are placed directly into the 'captains ship account. ALL Actions are monitored and added to the Guild Logs so they can be reviewed.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!