Intelliquest Guild

A place for Guilds to Advertise, recruit, or for you to ask them questions before joining. Check out the competition and choose wisely!
Holiday
CE Official Supporter

Intelliquest Guild

Post by Holiday »

Howdy Exiles,

If you find yourself perusing the guilds section of the CE forums in search of a guild to call home Then you need look no further then Intelliquest. We are the one and only guild in Core-Exiles to have not ONE but TWO guild offices; both the "Academy of Intelliquest" and the parent guild "intelliquest". some may ask why 2 guild offices, and the answer is simple. The Academy was created for one purpose, to train, help, and to be dedicated to all members under level 30. CE is a massive game and we have an entire guild just for helping you learn the ropes; you'll get all the equipment needed, all the information needed, and all the social avenues needed to make the most of your Core-Exiles experience.

Here in intelliquest you'll find the most generous folks in game, where giving away and loaning equipment is the norm, and selling is the exception. we make it so no member of the academy HAS to pay for much of anything, we work on a borrow and pay it forward platform. we have our very own off-site intelliquest forums, normal chat, and also we host a 24/7 voice chat. we don't settle for the norm, we try and succeed when it comes to out doing and going above and beyond everyone else. of course all our guild bonuses are at their max so you'll make more money and xp when hauling, fighting, and mining. we have decades, yes that's right decades of combined experience in CE so no matter what the question or issue you'll get your question answered and everything done to help.

Now how about some crazy things we do just for fun? we currently have 100s of British Pounds worth of stuff from the Core-exiles store we are giving away each month for free. you don't need to do anything special, just join our community and you're in a monthly drawing. in April of 2015 alone we gave away close to 200 million in prizes just within the guild. some of the stuff up for the next months prizes are, a bio 5 engine, golden eagle upgrade, universal hanger licence, 10k fuel tickets, and much much more. IQ is the place to be if you want to prosper, meet the best people CE has to offer, and get the most out of a great game. For all those under level 30 don't hesitate to shoot a mail to Yogan the leader of the academy, or myself. after you hit level 30 and feel good about your knowledge of the game then you jump on over to the parent guild simply named INTELLIQUEST and join the ranks of the vets.

I can without any doubt say the nicest group of people I've found in game have been in intelliquest. I joined over 5 years ago on a whim, and haven't regretted it for one second; it really is amazing how as a guild and community the level of awareness and kindness continues to grow. We like to do everything possible to help one another, while at the same time having fun and joking around in chat. intelliquest is the per suit of intelligence, but it also stands for so much more; once you join you'll understand completely.

so what are you waiting for? come make the intelligent decision and join intelliquest! you can go to Jerris Outpost in fieron and hit the apply button for the "academy of intelliquest" if under level 30, or the parent guild "intelliquest" if over 30. alternatively, you can shoot Yogan a mail and he can also send you an invitation so you don't even have to move your ship to join up...couldn't be easier than that!

hope to be seeing you in game or in one of our private guild chats in the future
Holiday
Founder of Tombstone in Tornsul
proprietor of The VP Mercantile
almost allways mostly sober...sometimes
deVega

Re: Intelliquest Guild

Post by deVega »

Greetings--
Joined about a month ago, completed the guild training, and just hit level 30, so am allowed to sit at the grown-ups table. Enjoying the C-E/IQ experience.

Cheers......deV
aRJay
CE Official Supporter

Post by aRJay »

Hello all.

Just over 4 years ago I joined CE and started to tentatively feel my way round the Sphere, a few days later a friendly captain invited me to join the Academy of Inteliquest. With the help and advice from my "professor" I was soon coming to terms with the starter NPC missions as well as the training exercises with the help of the loaned equipment.
Like deVega I had soon reached level 30 and transitioned to the main guild and haven't really looked back since. There has been great fun along the way as well, with our own mech bashing competitions as well as parties over the guild chat and the occasional RAID party with as many of the guild as possible gathering at the RAID for a simultaneous attack session (and no I never did get to kill one).

So if you are looking for a guild I can't recommend IQ and its Academy highly enough.
Lvl 114: Settlement Diaspar (L6): Guild Intelliquest

"For scientific leadership, Scott; for swift and efficient travel, Amundsen; but when you are in a hopeless situation, when there seems to be no way out, get on your knees and pray for Shackleton."
NarutoHimura95

Post by NarutoHimura95 »

Hello everyone. My username is NarutoHimura95 and I've been playing CE for about 5.5 years. My current goal is to raise the necessary money to purchase a Liberator. I currently have the token but I need about 25 million more credits to buy the Liberator. Currently I'm building items and selling them in the mall. I'm also selling the rest of my items in Galaxy Buyers Market. I hope to win the prize for the month.

NarutoHimura95
dagarush
CE Official Supporter

Post by dagarush »

Hello, let me mention a few reasons to join Intelliquest.

Great weekly and monthly contest.
Amazing atmosphere of giving to other guild members.
If I need help, all I have to do is ask and and someone will have the answer, resource, or equipment.
Also, the off site forums is packed with information, tips, and suggestions.

The biggest reason to join is the great group of members. The off site chat is great. Not just information, but laughs. I can't stress enough how more enjoyable the game is because of my fellow guild members.

Do yourself a favor and join.

dagarush
Darakhoranon
CE Official Supporter

Post by Darakhoranon »

No, no, there's no need to fall to your knees in reverence.

This is Intelliquest, NOT the "Church of Rexx" for Coop's sake!

Very little (actually more like NO "duties") unless you decide to take some on, a helpful group of just slightly mad pilots no matter what question you might have or where you might be stuck in the game and a well thought out (and rewarding!) set of introductory "guild missions" when you join the academy as a new player.
And when Coops finally gets around to coding them, we'll even have our very own starbase(s).

So there's no reason not to join. You might even get free Ribblez!

Darakhoranon
With great power comes the great realization that you can have just as much fun simply annoying each other.
rjwaters

Post by rjwaters »

Yay Ribblez!

RJWaters
GreyBeard
CE Official Supporter

Post by GreyBeard »

I am possibly the newest member of the Guild, the Academy of Inteliquest actually, and I have to say they are a splendidly helpful and generous group of people.
Don't mind me I am stranger than myself.
paco1601

Post by paco1601 »

maybe my post is a little late ?
;)