Introducing Unity!

A place for Guilds to Advertise, recruit, or for you to ask them questions before joining. Check out the competition and choose wisely!
Sparky
CE Official Supporter

Introducing Unity!

Post by Sparky »

Greetings all

One of the newestGuilds in the known universe awaits your membership!

Why join Unity?

1. An equal profit sharing scheme for all long term members. No point keeping all the creds in the bank, spread the wealth man/woman!

2. A pool of ships to borrow (Subject to availability LOL). This will allow you to save creds on buying your first ship because you can just borrow it from Unity! This will give you time to save up for your next even bigger and better ship.
Remember though you must have a Universal Hanger L to take part in this scheme.

3. You won't be a number. All members will be closely supported and appreciated.

4. Unity is brilliant :)

5. All players are welcome regardless of their chosen paths. It is your game so play it your way. No pressure will be placed on anycaptains to do anything they do not wish to do.

6. Unity is an open minded guild that welcomes ideas and innovation from captains at all levels.

7. I think most importantly of all, you should join Unity to have fun. The Core is by far one of the most absorbing on line places you will ever participate in. So Join Unity, have fun, grow as a captain and be the best you can be with maximum support.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to you all joining the best dang guild in the Core!

Disclaimer:
Unity's Guild leader cannot be held responsible for any captains running out of fuel because they are having too much fun!
If at first you don't find a mission ore, try and try again :)
Marcus

Re: Introducing Unity!

Post by Marcus »

Children of the Core wishes your guild the best of luck. Look forward to working with you.
Sparky
CE Official Supporter

ThanksRe: Introducing Unity!

Post by Sparky »

Well thank you for the kind words Marcus, me old chum.
You know that I will always be pestering you for something, nudge, nudge, wink, wink..LOL
All the best for your cool Guild too.
If at first you don't find a mission ore, try and try again :)