WTB Gift Certificate

Stuck for that resource or commodity you just cant seem to locate? Why not buy, trade or sell them via the forums. Players are always around to help fill that order.
Vetaro

WTB Gift Certificate

Post by Vetaro »

Right now i'm looking for 55 pounds in Gift Certificates. Would be willing to pay 8 million per pound so 440 millions can be earned in total.
Last edited by Vetaro on Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:23 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Vetaro

Re: WTB Gift Certificate with Credits

Post by Vetaro »

Decided to bump this after i raised the price i'm willing to pay.
Darakhoranon
CE Official Supporter

Post by Darakhoranon »

Out of curiosity, why do you want to buy gift certificates instead of "simply" buying e.g. a skill pack directly?
With great power comes the great realization that you can have just as much fun simply annoying each other.
sirfoxey
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by sirfoxey »

I have absolutely no idea what is on my credit card currently so I can't make any promises but how much in gift certs are you looking for?
Vetaro

Post by Vetaro »

Darakhoranon wrote:Out of curiosity, why do you want to buy gift certificates instead of "simply" buying e.g. a skill pack directly?
Why should i buy a skill pack?
sirfoxey wrote:I have absolutely no idea what is on my credit card currently so I can't make any promises but how much in gift certs are you looking for?
Well right now i have close to 250 million i could spend so 50 £ right now but could also buy less.
jcheung
CE Official Supporter

Post by jcheung »

Vetaro wrote:
Darakhoranon wrote:Out of curiosity, why do you want to buy gift certificates instead of "simply" buying e.g. a skill pack directly?
Why should i buy a skill pack?

vet:
i think dara is talking about the march bonus, buy 25+ gbp worth of stuff and get a 50 point skill pack for reactor or device.

dara: some people want to use ingame currency and not rl.
XPLODE

Post by XPLODE »

He's saying why doesn't he buy whatever he wants directly instead of buying certificates.
jcheung
CE Official Supporter

Post by jcheung »

round numbers, hedge remainder for rainy day..
Vetaro

Post by Vetaro »

XPLODE wrote:He's saying why doesn't he buy whatever he wants directly instead of buying certificates.
If he means what you said that my answer is easy. Why make a list of thinks i would like to buy where i always have to change the list to match the discount when i can buy certificates and just buy whatever i want once it got discounted.
Vetaro

Post by Vetaro »

Decides to bring it back to top since i raised the price a bit :o