Need Shields

Stuck for that resource or commodity you just cant seem to locate? Why not buy, trade or sell them via the forums. Players are always around to help fill that order.
Kormic

Need Shields

Post by Kormic »

Hi. I am lookingfor shields and the market seems to be out. Same with implants whatever they are. Hope someone can help me out.
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Need Shields

Post by Coops »

There are about Six pages of shields listed on the Player Emporiums (top left tab marked Game Info - then Galactic Emporium) You will need to let players know what level you are as well if looking for some assistance.

I'm sure there are plenty of captains with low level shields sat in their holds rusting away.

You might though want to get a few more levels under your belt . Adding shield will also start you down the path of needing more Energy lol.

For reference at your level you need to be looking for either a Absorption Shield Mk 1or Frontiersman Shield 1 +L2 or an L3. These are the lowest shields in game.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
MarcSp

Re: Need Shields

Post by MarcSp »

Kormic, are you by chance looking at the Players Markets?
Those are obsoleted and mostly unused nowadays, you should check into the Galactic Emporiums (as Coops advises).