Looking for a PM ship

Stuck for that resource or commodity you just cant seem to locate? Why not buy, trade or sell them via the forums. Players are always around to help fill that order.
CatriaReeds

Looking for a PM ship

Post by CatriaReeds »

Now that it looks like my current ship is too small for my needs, the time has come for me to place an order for the next ship:

Chassis: Ventris
Engineering frame: Type 2
Armor compound: Gviazdun

I expect to be piloting the ship for years, so I am expecting not only bang for the buck, but also some comfort that will make all these years of cruising across space enjoyable for me and the crew. I am taking bids for the ship, since I do not have the schematics, let alone the skill to actually use them.
Last edited by CatriaReeds on Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pax Queen - crowned on February 25, 2016

Mayor of Thabes, Sunrise

Catria Megaprojects, general contractor
CatriaReeds

Re: Looking for a PM ship

Post by CatriaReeds »

Perhaps I can settle for a used PM ship that can fit a Lv. 60 captain, but before I buy one, I would like any sellers to post the ship's specs. Alongside the price and its location, I would like to know the following:

- Hull
- Armor
- Energy
- Cargo
- Pods
- Specials
- Required level
- Speed

Mayor of Thabes, Sunrise

CatriaReeds

Post by CatriaReeds »

The long sought-after ship has been bought, albeit with somewhat different specifications from the initial configuration...

Mayor of Thabes, Sunrise

Rexx Shredd

Post by Rexx Shredd »

Me being me, Ive been in quite a few PM relationships........... I have a PM 'ship with adoring fans that private message me on social media, text to my private phone, etc......PM 'ships are a great way to keep track of my most adoring fans