Lord Castellan Creeds Crafting Emporium - All Products Rexx Free

Stuck for that resource or commodity you just cant seem to locate? Why not buy, trade or sell them via the forums. Players are always around to help fill that order.
Lord Castellan Creed

Lord Castellan Creeds Crafting Emporium - All Products Rexx Free

Post by Lord Castellan Creed »

Hi all!

A while ago I had a crafting store that was pretty successful, but unfortunately had to close it due to fairly long term illness. Thankfully my health has improved enough that I have time and am able to play Core Exiles.

I'm pleased to announce as of today that my crafting store is open and ready for business again!

Price List:

Current prices can be found by clicking here: THIS LINK Valid from 17/07/2015.

Prices are subject to change, so please check to make sure you have the most up-to-date price list.

If you require something not on this list, then please enquire. I can craft the majority of items, and will take on most projects.

The Process:

Once you've decided on what you wish to order, please PM me in game with the items you require. I'll then confirm the price, give you an estimated delivery date and a order reference number.

Most crafts take up to two weeks, but sometimes will be less or longer depending on complexity and my resource levels.

When the item is crafted I'll send the item from either the Feris system (Sphere) or Lexington (Furnace). Please specify when ordering which location you would like! Payment is due on receipt of the item.

Reward Points:

It wouldn't be my scheme without reward points. You receive points for the following:

1 point per 100,000 spent (remainder will carry to future purchases).

Reward points will give you the following:

Each point earned in a given month will give you one entry to the prize draw for that month. You can win Credits, Crafting Discounts and Items in each draw. Prizes will be announced at the beginning of the month.

The first draw will be on 1st September 2015 and any points earned up to this point will count. Prizes will be announced over the next couple of days.

Best regards,

LCC