Selling a LIBERATOR!

Stuck for that resource or commodity you just cant seem to locate? Why not buy, trade or sell them via the forums. Players are always around to help fill that order.
falconner

Selling a LIBERATOR!

Post by falconner »

Selling the liberator, ship store price 33000000

But I am willing to sell it for 24000000 credits, that's about 9 million saved!
:) If you can't pay that all at once we can work something out, as well. Just pm me with your offers

If interested, let me know.

The info for the Liberator is below

Chassis : Mamba
Armour : 1900 Hull : 1900 Energy : 1900 Cargo : 230 Speed : 18 Specials : 7 Pods : 4 Level Req : 31 Type : Privateer Class

Ship Details : Liberator (Dark Moon Shipping) When Pedro De La Blast, one of the Spheres early pioneers who later achieved immortality as the first property magnate 'LasBlast', wanted a personalised Mamba he naturally turned to elite shipbuilders Spiron, with the words 'money no object'. The prototype Liberator was the result and he was so delighted with it that he gave them a 10% bonus to their invoice.

Luckily Spiron now produce this commercial version, which though lacking the 22 carat trimmings and touch screen navigation is still the best mass produced enhanced Mamba around. Just look at those statistics!! It could be classified as either multi-role or combat! I have a suspicion that 'strings were pulled' to get this ship classified as Privateer with its lower running costs, but this is all to the advantage of the purchaser.
fjiekie
CE Official Supporter

Re: Selling a LIBERATOR!

Post by fjiekie »

i'm in a generous mood and i'll chip in 1 mil creds so it is 23 mil creds for the new owner.

falconner: pm me when you make the sale and i'll send the creds
lvl 175 hauler
Fang-agent -- nemesis of the Shredd
Senior-worshipper of Coops and staff
Adam Smith

Post by Adam Smith »

Sorry about the drool I got over that nice shiny ship.

I'm a far cry from being able to afford it, but if it's still around when I get enough credits I'll buy. One doesn't need any certificates to buy a new ship, do they? Can just hand over the credits, and hop in?
samudra

Post by samudra »

I think you need UHL to buy a ship from another player, you can get it at festive centre for 200 festive points.
And then Falconner wasn't online for 53 days.
Don't underestimate our sniper just because his nose is long..
Rexx Shredd

Post by Rexx Shredd »

A Liberator? Thats what I call a pair of scissors when my speedo is on too tight.....................