need mission items

Stuck for that resource or commodity you just cant seem to locate? Why not buy, trade or sell them via the forums. Players are always around to help fill that order.
Jager 602
CE Official Supporter

need mission items

Post by Jager 602 »

I'm looking for all of the following-

2 Bio Fuel Storage BS1
5 Energy Injector Rev 4
4 Turbine Fuel Injector Rev 4
2 Tryonite Hull Plating Rev 1
2 Energy Injector Rev 4
1 Damaged Solar Array
2 Blown Power Coupling
1 Red Crystal
20 ROLF 2
1 stormbringer phaser sb1

I know this is a scattered list, and I have found some of the items I was looking for, but these seem to be elusive, especially since some of the player stores don't advertise. If you you want to sell or trade, message me in-game with your price.
Last edited by Jager 602 on Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
A plaque on both your horses.
XPLODE

Re: need mission items

Post by XPLODE »

Everything is easily obtainable except the ROLF 2, they're in demand for the same reason you want them...
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Post by Sukayo »

like that:
Bio Fuel Storage BS1 Special 1 200,000 - Current Location: A LoOnY biN ... check the Emporiums for the crafted items, Sven or Boris for the salvage, your luck for the crystal and the Rolf 02.
Jager 602
CE Official Supporter

Post by Jager 602 »

Normally these items are easily obtainable, but I haven't been easily obtaining them. I didn't think i could go into the furnace galaxy without an ITB, so I hadn't tried going to Dashan. I just figured if someone had some of these items kicking around I could try buying/trading for them.
A plaque on both your horses.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

XPLODE wrote:Everything is easily obtainable except the ROLF 2, they're in demand for the same reason you want them...
Another fine example of hoarding lol - Over 3,500 of these stashed in (active) captains ships holds. Think we should change the game name to Core-Scrooge-Exiles.

Come on guys stashing items away for a rainy day is one thing but sometimes you go too far lol (you know who you are reading this lol).

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Atlan

Post by Atlan »

I started playing CE in October 2014,not very long i know in a long term game as this, i mine more than anything else ,play every day,never miss,and am level 44,during this time i have collected approx. 106 R.O.L.F,s of various numbered types,but NEVER a Rolf 2 ,my concern is though,i know they are randomly occurring ,but have not picked up any kind for age's ,have any other players picked Rolfs up recently of any kind ? I am also like Jager 602,after 20 Rolf 2,to complete the mission to get an Inter Galactic Telemetry Band,i have had an advert on the Buy/sell ads since Feb 25th offering 200,000,credits for each Rolf 2.but have had no reply's .I am very surprised (to say the least) after reading Coops post that there are 3,500 in the game so if any player wants to sell these ,Pm me in game,and see if we can work something out :), one last thought to Coops,how about considering making an I.T.B a CE store item,so all players can access the Expanse ,and help support the game. It could be made Level specific,whatever level you think is suitable.
Experience is a Lantern,which only Illuminates those, who carry it.
Pablem
CE Official Supporter

Post by Pablem »

Jager 602 wrote:Normally these items are easily obtainable, but I haven't been easily obtaining them. I didn't think i could go into the furnace galaxy without an ITB, so I hadn't tried going to Dashan. I just figured if someone had some of these items kicking around I could try buying/trading for them.
Furnace is open to you after level 15. Expanse requires the ITB.
Furnace is good for long haul runs when you want to burn fuel fast. Make sure you are loaded up.
and you can contact me in game to discuss any of the crafted items.
Shipbuilder Pablem Chief Entrepreneur, Citrus Enterprises
HQ located at Citrus Pass, Tig
Career Crafter
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Post by Sukayo »

and for some very nice Emporium stores not advertising :) The furnace is open for evry captain over level 15 and enough fuel.
von Wolfenbitten

Post by von Wolfenbitten »

Pablem wrote:Furnace is good for long haul runs when you want to burn fuel fast. Make sure you are loaded up.
Yep, just like an airline, never fly when empty, or too high. ;)
Formula 1 - the Pinnacle of Lying, Cheating, Stealing, Political Backstabbing, and hypocritical whining on Wheels. [imho]