exchange rates credits for pounds

Stuck for that resource or commodity you just cant seem to locate? Why not buy, trade or sell them via the forums. Players are always around to help fill that order.
Holiday
CE Official Supporter

exchange rates credits for pounds

Post by Holiday »

I'm looking for someone to buy a couple things for me out of the CE store over a period of time, nothing over 35 pounds, and not all at once. Just posting to get some quotes for people's exchange rates they use when buying stuff in exchange for credits.
Please PM me with your exchange rate and hopefully we can make a deal, even if you can only get one thing that's fine; or if you have gift certs you want to sell.
Holiday
Founder of Tombstone in Tornsul
proprietor of The VP Mercantile
almost allways mostly sober...sometimes
sirfoxey
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Re: exchange rates credits for pounds

Post by sirfoxey »

You could always bid on my auction
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1209
Holiday
CE Official Supporter

Post by Holiday »

sirfoxey wrote:You could always bid on my auction
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1209
trust me, if I hadn't just went to settlement level 6 I would :). I just got my bank back in bad but reasonable sshape lol.
Holiday
jcheung
CE Official Supporter

Post by jcheung »

well, i'll just base mine for whatever the winning bid minus 100k/gbp on his auction is :P
Holiday
CE Official Supporter

Post by Holiday »

jcheung wrote:well, i'll just base mine for whatever the winning bid minus 100k/gbp on his auction is :P
That's pretty much what I was expecting, around 4m a pound, but currently that puts it at 4.45m per pound...quite a bit of inflation there but as I have received no mails/offers I suppose I won't have much of a choice. Want to get a combat loot maxamizer c5 from the store before the monthly sale is over, at 4m a pound that would make it 105,000,000 credits...if you are able or interested PM me in game, post here, or send up some smoke signals.
Holiday
jcheung
CE Official Supporter

Post by jcheung »

the bid is currently up to 5.5m btw... as of 13 or so hours before this post...
Holiday
CE Official Supporter

Post by Holiday »

jcheung wrote:the bid is currently up to 5.5m btw... as of 13 or so hours before this post...
that's my fault, didn't realize there was another page of posts...and yeah, well I suppose I should change the post then. anyone willing to buy a CL maxamizer c5 from the ce store, currently on sale for 26.25 at or around 4m a pound let me know. if you want 5m a pound...well yeah, thanks but no thanks. Not willing just yet to pay in the 130m range for one.
Holiday