Pictorial guides for Mechs

Core-Exiles doesn't have in game PVP - But we do have Mech Wars! Take your frustrations out in the Mech Zones and raise your Mech Commander Level.
Historical Archives
CE Staff

Pictorial guides for Mechs

Post by Historical Archives » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:42 am

We recently added these two excellent pictorial guides to the in game Help Pages and I figured they would do well being referenced here as well. Crafting and deploying a mech may seem a little unnaturally to beginners in Core-Exiles so these guides should help for those with short attention spans when it comes to 'reading'.

The first is a Guide to Building a Mech
The second is a Guide to Deploying a Mech in combat

These were written by Walhabie, so big thanks to Wal for helping out here. These guides along with 18 other pictorial guides are available in game via the Top Left drop down under 'New Player Guide' section.

Coops

Parker45

Re: Pictorial guides for Mechs

Post by Parker45 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:58 am

These were written by Walhabie, so big thanks to Wal for helping out here. These guides along with 18 other pictorial guides are available in game via the Top Left drop down under 'New Player Guide' section....???

Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:10 am

The game interface has changed somewhat since that was posted. The items your looking for are in the Bottom left hand pull out tab. Any reference you see referring to pull down menus was superseded by the four tabs last year.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!

Rexx Shredd

Post by Rexx Shredd » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:21 am

Is there any reason why Walhabie hasnt contacted me to do a Pictoral Guide To My Anatomy yet?

Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:14 am

Sheer Terror ? :)
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!