Support has its Perks - Read me

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Support has its Perks - Read me

Post by Coops »

Contacted these guys and asked for a new batch of Serials to be issued. Waiting on a reply from them at this time.

You can still accrue Gold Points via voting with these guys four times a day, just they are out of one set of Serials atm. They generate the Serials for us to use this end, so I cant do anything till they sort that out. (Happens a few times a year).

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Still waiting on a response from the guys at the website to issue us some new serials from their database. For now I'd say keep voting and stacking up the Gold Points on their site.

I'll keep on at them, but i know they lost a staff member who used to deal with these things.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
XPLODE

Post by XPLODE »

Do a triple request?
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Coops wrote: I'll keep on at them, but i know they lost a staff member who used to deal with these things.
Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Re-re-re sent my request for Serials. If this doesn't work only thing I can start to do is harass the actual site owner.

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Those nice folk over at browsermmorpg.com issued us another 1,000 codes which have been added to the CE system.

ANY issues contact me directly in game or via Discord Chat in a private chat.

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

I'm aware that at the moment browsermmorpg.com is having connection issues. I have contacted the owner and am awaiting a response.

At this time we are counting all 'attempts' to vote on that site as a solid 'vote'. So you wont loose out as long as you opening their site page and tried. Regardless of the outcome.

Coops
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Lol, and more importantly, for I like to haul and don't always look at my fuel gauge, when i run low on fuel or almost out in some far away place from a fuel depot, that 200 fuel sure helps!
DanaLee

Post by DanaLee »

Voting is easy, once per day for most of the voting sites on the in game link and
once every six hours on https://browsermmorpg.com/
"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home." - Ken Olsen, Digital Equipment Corporation, 1977
"Two years from now, spam will be solved." Bill Gates, founder of Microsoft, 2004