Support has its Perks - Read me

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Coops
Site Admin

Support has its Perks - Read me

Post by Coops »

We have had the in game 'Vote' for us system in place for a long time now. It works simply by following along and voting for us on various sites. When you have completed the process awards you a daily extra stipend of extra fuel.

Well now there's a bonus that 'some of you' might like to take part in.

One of the sites in that rotation is :

http://browsermmorpg.com

They run a rewards system which we have happily added fuel and PA time too. The idea is fairly simplistic. When voting for us via their site make sure you are logged in to their site as a member. If you are your vote counts as 10 points rather than a single point in their voting system.

for each logged in vote you receive a gold point. These you can save up on their site and spend on items from their Gift Shop. You don't even have to spend them on Core-Exiles if you don't want.

I know for some of you cash is an issue and whilst you'd like a little fuel boost or perhaps a months PA here or there, you simply don't have the $$ to do it. Well this is a free way for you to support us and get some of that in return.

Take the time to sign up on their site and when Voting for CE make sure you are logged in!

This is not some kind of scam and we have waited a number of months before signing up to their gold / gift shop to ensure the site was not a flash in the pan site. It's currently on our vote for us rotation, so if your already voting for us each day why not gain some gold points and when you have enough claim yourself some fuel or PA time.

We are in no way affiliated with http://browsermmorpg.com but we will honour any valid claims made through their gold system.

There is no time limit on this offer and we may add more to their store over time. Also please note (we have no idea why) but they rotate their voting lockout every six hours, so you can vote every six hours, should you feel the need lol.

HAND IN - To hand these in read the following post : viewtopic.php?f=32&t=503

Coops

P.S if you feel like it ans want to help even more why not add a comment or short positive review :)
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
GIjames5

Re: Support has its Perks [OPEN]

Post by GIjames5 »

This offer is legit as I know several players who are currently using this method to get free PA time. I am about to start doing it myself. :-)
Poltergist

Post by Poltergist »

Voting is a great way to support CE without spending cash, it's also done for extra free fuel
it takes no time at all to register and increase the value of your vote a lot less time and effort than waiting for next fuel tick
my voting has given me many months of free PA and hopefully helped attract new players
SpaceBucks

Post by SpaceBucks »

As a trial, I successfully collected my first fuel for 15 votes.

Very easy to do; great straight forward system that does work.
Henry

Post by Henry »

I have used this site to get fuel. Not hard to do and requires only a few minutes of ones time.
Hanathus

Post by Hanathus »

This is a fantastic Idea and has got me voting every 6hrs like clock work. PA here I come. :D
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Hanathus wrote:This is a fantastic Idea and has got me voting every 6hrs like clock work. PA here I come. :D
Glad you like it, its certainly one way that players with no spare funds can help support CE and get something out the other end.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
bolcien

Re: Support has its Perks - Read me

Post by bolcien »

I've used this for a long time for CE, I get PAs and fuel tickets out of it. Earn upto 4 gold per day. (if you lose a little sleep) and in a 30 day period you can get 90-120 gold more than enough for PA for the month and a few fuel tickets.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

I have asked Browsermmorpg to generate some more Fuel Ticket Serials as their Gold Store seems to have run out. (Although not all the ones issued have been used yet weirdly). Either way I suspect we will see more Fuel Tokens in their Gold store shortly.

Coops
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Even I, the absolute no patience at all freak, manage to vote when i think of it. I do try to help in some way and it doesn't really take a lot of time.