Win a LARGE Mech Pack! [OPEN ENDED]

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Hamster

Re: Win a LARGE Mech Pack! [OPEN ENDED]

Post by Hamster »

My dad Marcsp plays this game a lot and showed me how to play it, and now I'm looking at the forum.
Thanks, Hamster.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Hi there Hamster - Welcome. Hopefully with your Dad to guide you CE wont be so daunting :) Take your time and have Fun.

Large Festive Mech Pack added.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Mason50

Post by Mason50 »

I Googled "new browser games" hoping to find an awesome crafter, and got a space sci-fi crafter with a ton more! It was browsermmorpg.com that pointed me here, and now I vote CE up on that site daily. ;)
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Thanks for the feed back - Bumper sized mech pack added!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Refuge Denied

Post by Refuge Denied »

Did a Google Search for Space Sandbox Browser Games. Game popped up on a list of top 20, though I don't remember the site. It seemed to be the one on the list that was most viable for what I was looking for. So far so good!

RD
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Thanks for the feed back - Bumper sized mech pack added!

Coops
Afarticus

Post by Afarticus »

Hi,

I found this site in a extensive search for persistant world browser games, via Google and Wiki pages and all sort of top sites. I can tell you there is a lot of games out there in this category but most of them not interesting enough for even an hour. What I am looking for is a persistant world game where you can log in whenever you want, not every hour/day but just whenever there is time and the word continues when you are offline so when you join again you have progressed in whatever way and still suficient to do when online.

Hope that C-E is such a game, seems to be. Not sure how large the actual player base is now, would perhaps be nice to see the stats somewhere, I find the homepage quite overwhelming (the page before I log in), sure it must be there somewhere.

Best regards,
Afarticus
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Afarticus wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:32 pm
What I am looking for is a persistent world game where you can log in whenever you want, not every hour/day but just whenever there is time and the word continues when you are offline so when you join again you have progressed in whatever way and still sufficient to do when online.

Hope that C-E is such a game, seems to be. Not sure how large the actual player base is now, would perhaps be nice to see the stats somewhere, I find the homepage quite overwhelming (the page before I log in), sure it must be there somewhere.

Best regards,
Afarticus
I'm sure you find CE has MORE than enough to keep you busy for years to come. Some of our players have been with use 11 years now and still play nearly every day!

Not sure if this is what you mean by stats but we have a separate stats portal affair over here : http://stats.core-exiles.com/

BTW : thanks for sharing and a large Mech pack has been awarded.

Coops
Afarticus

Post by Afarticus »

Thanks Coops for the pack and the stats website... indeed see some stats around players there!
iwo607

Post by iwo607 »

I learned about it on https://www.browsermmorpg.com