Win a LARGE Mech Pack! [OPEN ENDED]

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Coops
Site Admin

Win a LARGE Mech Pack! [OPEN ENDED]

Post by Coops »

This one is a simple one, couldn't be any easier but will win you a Large Mech Pack for entering. I will review the post several times a day and place a post when I've handed out the prizes to that point.

To Enter : Tell us how you found Core-Exiles. If you were recommended by a Friend (Who) If you found us on a Web Site (Where) etc. Simply let us know how you found us!

Prizes awarded on a daily basis and the post will be updated by myself. This is a carry over from the old forums. Please don't repost if you already did so over there. New Players only.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Akkamaddi
CE Official Supporter

Re: Win a LARGE Mech Pack! [OPEN]

Post by Akkamaddi »

I found this site through banner adds for the web comic "Two Lumps". Game advertisements on that site are very rare, so I took notice.
GIjames5

Post by GIjames5 »

I found this site one day when i was googling space games and as soon as I started playing i fell in love with the game. So many things to do and can be used on my ipad.
Manic Nova

Post by Manic Nova »

I've scavanged, scoured and wandered around the web looking for an open-ended, epic game within a sci-fi setting and good game play (like in Privateer 2, Elite etc...yeah, I'm old school). After trying out scores of sci-fi related browser games, I (and thank the Red Giant Gods in VP for that!) found Core Exiles. I'm finally home and aahhhhhh it feels good!
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Akkamaddi,GIjames5, Manic Nova - thanks for sharing - Prizes awarded.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Poltergist

Post by Poltergist »

I played another online game which I and many others had become bored and fed up of playing

Many left to play CE and with so many friends recommending the game how could not check it out, the rest as the saying goes is history
SpaceBucks

Post by SpaceBucks »

I have been playing Star Wars the Old Republic (SWTOR) since I was a beta tester; and Star Trek Online (STO), but I must say they can only be enjoyed while hardwired and while being completely focused. I do not have the kind of time to spend playing for hours transfixed on a screen, so I began looking for other games.

It took me a couple of years of searching to come across Core Exiles. I almost passed it up, but I am glad I spent the time to check it out. The best part after the friendly players (and DEV,) is that I can play it anywhere, on any type of connection, and on any computer that can run a browser. I set the pace of the game, not the computerized NPCs. Way to go, COOPS!

I may be old fashioned, by straight-forward basic operation is always the best way to go! :D

Hmmm... I am thinking we may need a theme song. I will save that for the suggestion pile :lol:
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Polt, Spacebucks - Prizes awarded, thanks for the feedback.

Coops
Henry

Post by Henry »

This game was advertised on another game I was playing. Now I only play core-exiles.
Phlynt

Post by Phlynt »

I was searching for Star Wars based games and I found this site as well as SWC and SWTOR